Mage LFG Casual/Heroic

Guild Recruitment
940 fire Mage and 940 Ret Pally looking for a casual guild with heroic progression. preferred night raiding EST 9pm and beyond. Also woudl like if this was a learning guild to help me understand new raids (Antorus). Also help with mythic plus dungeons.
Hello!
<Annunaki> (H-US-Turalyon, we’re new to the Horde side!) is looking for players to join us in Battle for Azeroth.
The goal is to build a 2/3/9(then go beyond) raid team to hit the ground running for BfA.
In the meantime some casual AtBT, keystones, and achievement events will take the place of progression raiding(will return with interest).
Raid times: Tues/Thurs 7:45 PM EST - 10PM EST
Loot: Personal
Voice Chat: Discord
Recruitment needs:
Many DPS spots open, all negotiable

Guild Goal: Although our focus will be AotC achievements we wish to create an atmosphere for all aspects of playing with casual, social, achievement seekers, and mythic keystones runners.
After a Tier is finished and heroic is on farm we can most certainly dip our toes in the water but the main focus is AotC.

Who we want:
Mature players who wish to be part of a guild community and fill our green chat and Discord!
Raiders who can be fun and positive while working to kill bosses.
Players who are dedicated in being competitive with their class ranks and willing to learn together the new challenges BfA will offer.
We won't be server first but don't want to be server last either.
Raid attendance is important but as an adult guild we have jobs, families, and understand that real life does happen(great graphics, sometimes rough gameplay).

Contact info:
Battletag: eternalinfer#1281
Discord(preferred): Aureil#6653
Hey Arknaut!

Nerd Brigade is located on Proudmoore and we are just starting our adventure into Heroic Antorus. We are a smaller guild that values keeping the game casual and fun. We are currently 11/11 normal and 2/11 heroic. We raid Tuesday nights 6-9pm server (pst) and try to do guild M+ Wednesday, Sunday, or Monday nights.

We are laid back and helpful so it's the ideal place for those that are wanting to learn! If you think we may be a good fit for you feel free to add my battle tag [monsterkitty#1196]

Happy hunting and hope to hear from you soon!
Hello!

We are "The Bathtub Club" located on Area-52, a highly populated horde server.

About Us:
We are a newly relocated guild of veteran players, looking to recruit and build up to progress into mythic content and high level keys. We are generally very laid back, however we will be taking raiding very seriously, in mechanics, attendance. We are 9/11H right now while we rebuild our team and looking for more players to fill our ranks to move into Mythic.

Guid Policy:
If you can't carry your weight, you will be sat, regardless of guild rank.
BOE drops are for the guild bank to provide flasks, food, enchants, gem, etc.
RC Loot Council is used.
We have fun and goof off during trash, but once raid boss starts it is time to get serious.

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Thursday: 6pm-9pm PST // 8pm-11pm CT // 9pm-12am EST

#battlenet // Discord
Brittany#12931 // brittany#0219

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me!

As a PS -- would love to have you come try us out on a Tues/Thursday. You two sound like a good fit for where we are progressing right now. Hope to hear from you.
Hi. My guild raids too early for your taste but I can help you out with the fights and give you some pointers if you would be interested.

fikstor#1950
Hello, my name is Aezlea GM of <Somewhat Serious> Kael’thas alliance side. My guild was est in 2015 and has had its fair share of bumps in the road with people leaving due to IRL problems or just content in past expansions driving people away from the game. Myself and a few other like minded friends really want to keep this guild going for many more years, we are looking for all recruits and want to build a personal connection with each member, no longer are you just a number for mythic requirements, we are looking for players who love the game and want to have fun while working with 19 other like minded players. Each member is extremely important me and each other we look for people with good communication skills and someone who is able to criticize in a respectful manner and understand and take this well.

Were looking for exceptional players to start mythic progression.
What we're looking for::
Healers:: Priest or Rsham
DPS:: Balance, Havoc, Rogue, Mage, Ret, Spriest, DK

Our raid times:: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am (EST)

Our requirements:: When recruiting we look for skilled players who have a reliable schedule and can make raids 90% of the time. Players who are able to receive and listen to constructive criticism. Players with situational awareness for mythic mechanics. And most importantly listening skills.

*Paid realm transfers only apply to players who are already alliance based, two week trial period is required before we make a decision based on performance and attendance.*

Btag Contact:
(Gm) Joni#1351
(Co-Gm) Acariara#1963
(Officer) Mianic#1984
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Arknaut,

We might be a good fit for you. Currently looking to bolster the ranks with all kinds of players in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Check us out (lots of copy+pasta below) and let's chat more if you'd like!

We're a SOLID heroic raiding guild, but lots of great folks who'd be willing to help you and roll with you.

Anyway, hope we can talk! Thanks!

-Djii

Add MrSpa#1618 on Battletag
OR
Djii#7955

-Djii

About us:
We are a friendly and inclusive PvE guild, focused on being excellent to each other, progressing together, and caring when something good or bad happens to a member of our guild. While primarily an AOTC driven Heroic Raiding guild, we focus on all aspects of PvE (achievements, mythic+, etc.). We seek to achieve clear, consistent, and constant PvE progress as a team through cooperation, kindness, and communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM EST. Though right now, we're down to ONE DAY farm. We have an active guild Discord that we use to raid, as well as chill and have fun with our friends.

Please visit our site (Stormforgedguild.enjin.com) and check us out. If you are so inclined, fill out the application and our Recruitment Officer will be in touch.

If you have any questions feel free to message Djii in game, or add MrSpa#1618 on Battletag.

Thank you!
Hey Arknaut,

<Smile Now> is a new guild of friendly gamers that would be joining you on your adventure through Antorus. While we have all cleared the raid on normal and mostly all of it on heroic we lack the required amount of guild players to do guild runs. We're recruiting social and avid gamers to bolster our ranks. We try to get involved in many different aspects of wow. A primary focus of ours is M+ and PvE content. If you'd like to know some more or think we could potentially be a fit for you just give us a shout. Would be great to play with some returning and new players as we are.

Galion - Galion#1116
Rwdy - Rwdy#1327
Afternoon. We are a new Heroic AOTC focused guild in need of some skilled dps to clear heroic. No plans to seriously push in to mythic. Currently 8/11H as a guild.

Raids are Friday+Saturday 8-11pm EST. We are on Zul'jin(PvE).

Feel free to join our discord and say hi in the WoW #recruitment channel or add my BTag.

Discord: https://discord.gg/eJsjTwu
BTag: NoHero#1606
Hey there!

I don't want to do a text wall, so here's my forums post:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761927523#1

Horde, <Storm>, Kilrogg
Raid: Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm PDT

We’re in need of dps for the rest of this raid, and would love another Mage and/or Ret Pally! (I'm not sure if there's 2 of you or these are both of your alts, but either way, you'd be welcome!)

Feel free to add me on discord or bnet to chat!

Bnet: mrpcakes#1457
Discord: Ranikie#5654

Thanks!
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a **!!@!%#.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 3 • We are recruiting regular dps and reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Backup Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply! Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]: • Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM • Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect: • Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems, enchants, rotation • Pull 1 million dps minimum • Be ilvl 940 • Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks) • Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.) • Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes, and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do +15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw. Xhadow#1889 on Discord.