9/11M Warrior Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everybody, my guild just decided to stop raiding, so I'm looking for a new Home.

A bit about me, I've gotten Cutting edge in almost every tier since it was implemented as an achievement (Took a break from the game in WoD). I've been an officer in a realm first guild (Current guild, and previous guild). Peaked at U.S. 48 in Siege of Org.

Looking for a guild that raids no later then 12 midnight est. Preferably around the same progression. 2-3 nights a week, I can make any nights of the week work.

logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/velen/samborow

Btag is Mike#1849
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Guardian Druid/Brewmaster Monk/Prot Paladin
Affliction Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

Medium:

Assin/Outlaw/Sub Rogue
Feral Druid

Low:

Fire/Frost Mage
Marks Hunter
Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celeenia my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey Sam, sorry to hear about your guild breaking up, we are starting serious Aggramar prog and pushing for CE. Would be nice to have a warrior. Here's our link to recruitment post. Would like to talk with you.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759241815#post-1

Sending a bnet request.

Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756
Pillow Talk 9/11M is looking to expand our core roster. We are a great group of progression inclined individuals and seek to add some like-minded DPS to our Mythic Antorus raid group. We like to have fun and enjoy ourselves however we remain focused on progression.

Needs: Holy Paladin, Mage, Melee DPS but any exceptional applicant should contact me.

Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 9PM-12:30AM server time.

Add/contact Velayn#1455 for inquiries.
Hey,
I'll keep this short. <Slightly Delicious> are 7/11 Mythic and Raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7-10 Pm Est. We are a horde guild on Area 52

Raid invites, memes, cakes go out @ 6:45pm

We run M+20 weekly

Look forward to hearing from you

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Tessi#11353 (Discord: Tessi#9482)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301)
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
If you can push an extra hour later....immediate opening for warrior dps

About Us
US - Area 52 - Horde

Reign of Fire is a 2 night a week late night raid group. Semi hardcore and a fun group we are looking for more to continue our progression in mythic.

Current Progression 10/11 Mythic Ant 51% argus.

Raid Times

Fri/Sat 9pm - 1am server.

Wed 9pm- 1am Optional Heroic/Whatever is up night. Running for WF procs. Main's alts are also welcome.

We are looking to add quality players for current tier and BFA, regardless of role or class we encourage skilled applicants to apply. It's late into legion, we are recruiting all roles going forward. Healers included. That way we can maintain our roster and continue to raid regardless of post outs and raiders being burnt out.

Contact Us:

Feel Free to hit me up directly (Zan = Zan#1252) i am on more then any normal human being should be on, Alpacapacino#1811 in game for more information. You may also get a hold of me through discord. Alpacapacino#7925

Sending a battle tag invite is the best way to getting in touch of us for any information
You can also apply at https://area52guild.wixsite.com/reign-of-fire We tend to notice these way before anything else!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. This will be a core position for Legion and BFA.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)