semi casual/semi hc player lf new home

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 6 Next
Hello there, I am looking for a new guild and realm to transfer into to call home for the future.

About me: I have been playing WOW sense burning crusade up till Legion. I have been in terrokar/alex from my early years in bc up till legion. I have at least some raiding experience during the late days of mop, during hfc in wod and mostly raided antorus normal during its time before bfa. I am also a friendly, outgoing person that can bring some laughs and able to help others if needed. I don’t mind being in a mythic guild, I only want to do heroic if that is fine. I also don’t mind what community the guild you are offering has to offer.

I am currently 4/11h antorus with a 5% wipe on pk, I have mostly pugged antorus, but I wouldn’t mind raiding with guild members, if I can join your guild time due to time restrictions. I mostly play from 7am to 10:30am pst in the morning for mostly wq’s and other things, 2:30-4:30pm pst for mission stuff, but mostly there for my homework because im in community college after 10:30 until 2:30ish, I also exercise around that time as well to lose weight and become healthy, and 6:30 to 9:30pm pst from Sunday to Friday on most days, or till 10:30pm pst on Saturday, I am available in the afternoons during the week if I'm not usually busy with other things. I also do mythic + whenever possible for the week, but only once for the weekly chest (but really depends on the week). I would also like to do 15's whenever possible for that week depending on affixes.

My main is a hunter (as you can see on my profile in the post), most of my toons are near, at or above 955, my other alts are a warrior, a monk, dk, dh, and a crafter rogue (which I don’t play often but use for crafting flasks and gems.)

My btag is lagking#1470 for my wow profile and Rome00789#7021 is my discord account (never used it but would like to know how to use it for future references.)

Wowprog link is here: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/terokkar/Ilag (ignore the fact i havent killed vari on the toon, I have already done so on my monk alt.)
forgot to mention I wouldn't mind staying alliance whenever possible, I could faction xfer as well, but it might take longer if I do that, just a heads up
still looking
<Dilligaf>3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:00-10:00pm PST
Tues: 8:00-10:00pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Resto Druid(HIGH)
Mage (HIGH)
Hunter(HIGH)
Melee DPS(HIGH)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Still looking
still looking
< Draconic Covenant > looking for 1 tank & any dps (preferably a hunter) interested in trying out for heroic AtBT (8/11) and eventually prepare for BfA on sat/sun 7:30 -10pm server or any other players wanting a fun, active, laid back guild with events such as mythic +, rbg's and more! everybody is welcome even if you dont want to raid!! my btag is giraffegod11569
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Still looking
Hi llag, im going to leave the basic spam info below hit me up if you think we are a good fit

We are recruiting all classes and levels for questing, dungeons, and raids in both Legion and Legacy zones. We utilize discord and are building up supplies in guild bank for food ,potions, patterns and enchants. most of us have been around since Vanilla, we are looking for like minded people to have fun with.

Most of us work and have Kidos so we are a casual laid back guild, but looking to build up ranks.

We are a Central Standard Time guild and are usually on from 5 PM - 2 AM. Open to Icecrown/malygos servers -Alliance.

We are friendly and mature (sort of) group of people in our 30-40s we have a couple of husband wife teams, and most nights we are in discord just kidding around shooting the...well ya know ;)

If you are interested or want more information - please send us a message in game (Fleasworth ,Ahsila, critneyfears or jadlinn ), mail us in game, or reach out via this forum.

My Goal in our guild is to be able to clear current content while having fun with a good group of people. if your looking for a chill friendly environment to call home hit me up my btag is
Alisha1983#1278
Still looking
Howdy My Man,
If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

I am working on this guild to make it an awesome community. we have people who are interested in all aspects of wow like raid nights, battle pet tournaments, dueling tournaments, achievement runs, Brawler's Guild night and more. We have a weekly gathering to hang out and do larger group actives every Wednesday-Saturday at 7:30pm CST.
We also offer something to get people into more advanced end game content like Mythic +s and Raiding. I go through and help people get better at the game, what to look out for and get them on their feet as raiders. If ya choose that you want to push into it further I will help you find the right group for you to raid Mythic Content. You don't even need to be a part of the guild, feel free to just drop by our Discord server and hang out.

https://discord.gg/RQsrbaD

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on Bnet or preferably Discord.
And have a wonderful day!

GM-
(Bnet) -Atokal#1207
(Disc) - Ato#8545

Recruitment Officer-
(Bnet) - Deckayed#1911
(Disc) - Deckayed#6501
still looking
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
Still looking
still looking
Ilag,

I know you said you'd prefer to stay alliance, but thought we might work for you if not. Take a minute to check out my recruitment post, it may be the speed you're looking for: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762206394

We raid Friday (5:30 p.m. PDT) / Saturday (4:30 p.m. PDT) and lasts about 2 hours. We also usually run a Sunday normal run or other activity there. We're active in mythic + content thoughout the week.

If you feel like chatting, send me a pm. Hope you find what you're searching for.
Still looking
Still looking