semi casual/semi hc player lf new home

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 6 Next
Still looking
Still looking
Heya IIag,

I'm the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran. Please feel free to send me a pm if after reading the blurb you'd like to know more ^^

Pak is an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm server time
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT
still looking
Still looking
Still looking
still looking
Still looking
Still looking
IIag - please PM me if you'd like to chat
bnet Peregryn#1292
disc Peregryn#6031

Best of luck to you wherever you land!
~Pere
Still looking
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster.

An ideal trial for Mythics is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics.
For Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made for needed classe.
Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465
still looking
still looking
IDEK Semi-Hardcore Mythic Plus Guild

Faction: Horde
Server: Area-52 (US/Canada EST)

Weekly Heroic Antorus: Friday 9-12pm EST

We currently just run keys every evening with whoever is on and push up to ~20s. However we plan on making set groups based on performance and composition (no preference given to anyone "because they are friends" or any such thing) to push higher keys together.

Anyone who wants to push keys and is willing to learn is welcome!

If you're interested please contact LostResonanc#1320
still looking
Join Critical Error for Antorus and beyond...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is a Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid team members. We are mostly 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids.

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps - Any but Prefer Ranged
DPS/OS Tank

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372
Scarlace#1424
Horde Mug'thol, Dragonmaw ,Akama
To Apply
Send an officer a message for a trial
About Us
< Drunken Prophets> 11/11H is a relaxed guild with steady progression . We’re looking for raiders who enjoy raiding in a relaxed environment and will show up on a steady schedule week after week. We want you to play whichever class, spec, role you enjoy.
-We are a guild who is made up of half drinking and half recalling stories from vanilla
Current Needs
-All Classes will be considered

Raid Times
-Wednesday 8-11 Est
-Thursday 8-11 Est

Requirements
-18+
-Drive to learn

Contact Us at
Jeff#11191
still looking
Well first off I am sorry you have not found a home yet, but I am sure you will as you can see by all the responses everyone is looking for more people. So I will put our post here as well BUT I am afraid our times might not be a perfect fit as we are mostly Mon-Fri 9 to 5 working adults. We mostly run our stuff on Friday or Saturday night and we just getting back into it ourselves. So Dungeons is really all we are doing right now as we get gear and try to grow. We are located on the Dalaran server though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one. So if you have read this far maybe you could read a little bit more and go to the links below.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762147387

Our main Website is here if you desire more info: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150
Our if you can’t reach me my assistant GM Bnet: Rhadiem#1668

We also offer Discord as our primary voip service if you have any questions we can provide you with that information

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home