(H)Resto druid LF 11pm cst or later mythic

Guild Recruitment
Hi I'm a 968 Resto druid and after several months of me a few buddies trying to run our own guild and build a roster up for mythic and it just not going well I've decided to give up and go look for a mythic guild that is trying to push mythic content and end goal is to get cutting edge for ABT and and will plan to push mythic content in BFA and goals will be cutting edge as well in BFA. On my free time me and my friends like to do mythic + and we push keys and have fun with that.

WIILLING TO TRANSFER RIGHT AWAY!

Currently I'm 3/11M with 4/11M Exp. Ive killed garothi/fel hounds a few times and Eonar once on mythic and have had lots of wipes on command.

I'm looking for a late night guild that raids 2-3 days a week. I'd prefer a 2 day a week guild but could do 3. I'm only looking for mythic progressed guilds. Only willing to do horde guilds. No alliance guilds plz.

Can only raid 11/11:30 CST or later (NOT BEFORE)

LOGS:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/ofgallifrey

if interested feel free to add me on btag at
slyterin05#1744
bump
up
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
horde late night gulds plz
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and a 11/11M Tank, with several ex-hardcore raiders.

• We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
  • We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
  • We often run mythic+ as well.

Server:
Area-52 Horde

Progression
6/11M w/ K'G down to 8%. Will die very soon

Raid Times
Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Contact
  • Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
  • Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
late night 11pm cst or later plz
bump
looking to trial not saved this week still
bump
Hey Ofgallifrey! Going to keep this nice and short, but I think this might be the place you're looking for!

Guild Name: But Muh Parse
Server: US-Illidan PVP CST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 11:00:-2:00am CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday
Loot System: RC Loot Council
Atmosphere: Adult (18+)
Application: www.butmuhparse.com

About Us:
We are a group of friends who have been together for some time. But Muh Parse is a reform of players with high ambition and drive to progress in this game. Our unique team is active, with a heavy raiding background. Members with Mythic experience and World Rankings under our belts, we strive to push content have fun while doing it!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper, through battle tag or on the website:
Shameltoé - Recruitment - shamel#11827
Shettalol - Raid Leader/Range Lead - Shetta#1638
Melee Lead - Magnumopera - Magnumopera#1777
Harlykwinn - GM: - Harlykwin#1919
Youtube - Vice Gm: - Youtube#11543
still considering guilds
up
U want late night? Hit me up:

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: :horde: HORDE :horde:
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Late%20Night%20Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
up