Semi-HC Lock LF New Guild

Guild Recruitment
Left during Legion to take a break. I have a lot of previous experience and have been raiding since BC days. Looking for a new guild in advance for BFA to get to know everyone and so that I don't have to scramble for a guild at a later date when rosters are filling up. Currently just relaxing and PvPing while I wait for BFA.

Guild Requirements:

-Can't play between 7pm CDT - 11pm CDT as I have other commitments so I am looking for something either earlier in the day or later it doesn't matter which.
-Active and social guild. I am very active myself and would like to get to know the people I would be raiding with and enjoy myself in and outside of WoW.
-Must be experienced guild, not really looking to get involved in a newly forming one.
-Players must be competitive and competent when it comes to raiding and parses.

Think that pretty much covers it, if you guys have any questions just hit me up on here and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks for your time.
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

{Expectations}

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable] Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

{Tanks}

Death Knight [Low] Demon Hunter [Low] Druid [Low] Monk [Low] Paladin [No] Warrior [Low]

{Healer}

Druid [Low] Monk [High] Paladin [Low] Priest (Holy) [High] Priest (Discipline) [Low] Shaman [High]

{Damage}

Death Knight [Medium] Demon Hunter [Medium] Druid (Balance) [High] Druid (Feral) [High] Hunter [Low] Mage (Arcane) [Medium] Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium] Monk [Medium] Paladin [No] Priest [Med] Rogue [High] Shaman [Medium] Warlock [High] Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670] Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.
Come check out Turalyon! We have an amazing community and lots of mythic guilds that may suit your need!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762147417
Bump
Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-mage, hunter, boomkin, lock
-rogue, monk, feral
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
<Not Like This> of Zul'jin(H) is 5/11 Mythic in ABT.

Are you looking for an active guild? Are you looking for a friendly guild? If you said yes to both of those then <Not Like This> is the guild for you. The guild prides itself as being a guild where we are as laid back as possible. Our goal is to clear the content but without all the bull!@#$ that comes with hardcore progression.

We currently raid 9:30-12:30 Tuesday/Wednesday, due to only clearing heroic until we have 20 people for mythic again we only raid Tuesdays. When we find 20 suitable players, which we are looking to do, we will be jumping back into mythic farm content.

The guild is currently rebuilding for BFA in mind. We are currently only clearing HEROIC on a weekly basis.

Current Needs:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

Larry#1138
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Bump, looking for something earlier in the day or starts at 11pm central and on.