The Battle For Azeroth Beta test has begun

Battle for Azeroth Beta General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Aloha!

With maintenance on the test realms, we're bringing up the BFA Beta test today. For those of you who tested the Alpha with us, you can expect a clean slate with regard to characters.

For those of you just joining us, thank you for testing! Please have a look at our various subforums for Beta discussion:

BFA Beta General Discussion (this one)
BFA Beta Bug Report
BFA Beta Zones and Leveling
BFA Beta Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
BFA Beta Items and Classes
BFA Beta Warmode and PvP

We greatly appreciate you posting on-topic in each of these forums.
Yay Beta!

Also, First.
Being in beta now, how locked in are certain aspects of BfA class design? Are you still looking at class design as a whole or just addressing bugs or things that don’t function well? In the Legion beta many issues for class design were flagged by players but for the most part went unchanged for whatever reasons Blizzard had. This led to many severe class overhauls mid expansion. Can we expect that again?
04/24/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Ythisens
Yay Beta!

Also, First.
Thank god it was one of you guys.
Getting excited! Alpha was fun, looking forward to picking up the pace!
Looking forward to that character copy! :P
Does this mean that I have beta Access since I can post in here, I know that for alpha was the case just want to confirm.
BAAANZAAAAAI!!

-totally rips off Yokozuna's yell-
04/24/2018 12:52 PMPosted by Sefirosuwar
Does this mean that I have beta Access since I can post in here, I know that for alpha was the case just want to confirm.
Yes if you can post here you should have Beta access.
Awesome, hope class feedback is a little more relevant now.
yay beta
No Warfronts subforum?
I am looking forward to this Xpac, so much nifty stuff.
Two things really quickly sprang to mind Kaivax. I don't know if they are active again or not as I'm still updating, but could we get cast sequence macros re-enabled if their disabled? It will really help in the leveling to 120.

Also but unrelated, could we get a official thread where players can post on lore / story discrepancies? My thinking is that if there's a sanctioned and consolidated thread for that feedback, it'll streamline the beta and prevent multiple threads cropping up etc. while we push for a Release Candidate.

It'll also provide you guys with a place you can scan player feedback on story concerns etc. Thanks for reading, I'll scope Beta out ASAP. ^^
RIP my alpha forum comments.
Character copies available?
04/24/2018 01:04 PMPosted by Nightshine
RIP my alpha forum comments.

No King rules forever my son.

-checks using that line off of his bucket list-
Hmm - I can post now.
04/24/2018 01:05 PMPosted by Greatbobbo
Character copies available?

Doesn't look like they're available yet.
From what I saw on mmochamp, toon copies will be rolled out over the next couple of weeks or so.