Give DK passive run speed boost

Death Knight
Our mobility sucks, no argument there. I was thinking, we passively move faster when mounted, it would be nice to have this passive boost when running too.
So I was thinking about this earlier, I'd be interested to see how something like a passive talent that makes us unsnareable but unable to increase speed either would work. I'm aware that deaths advance already is almost this, but I'm thinking literally your movement speed can not go above or below 100%. Fits with the unstoppable juggernaut theme, and I'd just be curious to see how worthless or op it would be in practice.
Never understood the logic behind DKs having basically no movement at all. Warriors have leaps and charges. DH have leaps. Druid has roar and can switch to kitty for dash and passive speed. Monk has rolls and/or torpedo or tiger's lust. DK has one stupid ability lasting 3 seconds on 45 secs CD. I dont even play my DK anymore cause I feel like Im just slowing my groups down.
We have a legendary that fixes that mobility problem, for all specs, but you have to sacrifice some dps for it. Just like you will have to sacrifice some of your dps if your mobility gets increased via abilities. You won't just get it for nothing. Our mobility is largely a non-issue in pve, if you're slowing your group down, then you're probably facerolling content, at which point they don't even need you.
03/21/2018 12:12 PMPosted by Ineedmoneeyy
We have a legendary that fixes that mobility problem, for all specs, but you have to sacrifice some dps for it. Just like you will have to sacrifice some of your dps if your mobility gets increased via abilities. You won't just get it for nothing. Our mobility is largely a non-issue in pve, if you're slowing your group down, then you're probably facerolling content, at which point they don't even need you.

tell how warriors sacrifice dps for mobility???

I dont buy runs because I like playing the game... If im so slow I can't even keep up with my group, regardless how faceroll the content is, there is clearly a problem.

Like the Druid above this DK is being retired in BfA as im tired of being a stalagmite class.
I can get like 146% move speed with a gear swap. It's hilarious when I run past druids and shaman.
03/21/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Paudinis

tell how warriors sacrifice dps for mobility???

By wearing a mobility legendary over a dps one, and their damage is balanced around their higher mobility. They also almost entirely depend on a healer in any form of organized pvp. It's not rocket science, you will get your dps nerfed if they give you more mobility. They won't just give you heroic leap and charge for nothing.
03/21/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Saurfang

I dont buy runs because I like playing the game... If im so slow I can't even keep up with my group, regardless how faceroll the content is, there is clearly a problem.

Like the Druid above this DK is being retired in BfA as im tired of being a stalagmite class.

Wear Aggramar's Stride, and you'll be leading the pack. There is a solution, it just requires you to lose something, therefore you pretend it doesn't exist.
You're not supposed to wear aggramar's 100% of the time if you have real legendaries. Make gear macros with your dps gear and a movespeed set with aggramars and sephuz and swap when you need to run somewhere, like from pack to pack in a dungeon or raid.

Now that doesn't actually help you in the middle of a boss fight, but fortunately most fights atm don't require much mobility and wraith walk should suffice.

Not sure how they are planning on dealing with our mobility in BfA, but it's gonna be really annoying carrying around this old legendaries just to keep up with ppl between packs, assuming that even works. If not, then idk what to say because I remember how it was before I had these mobility legendaries and it was just awful.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814068/

I think you'll have better luck discussing mobility issues with DKs than in the class forum.

The dev's don't even come on to class forums.