Looking for [H] mythic guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello all, I'm currently looking for a mythic focused horde guild for BFA. I've been playing wow since vanilla and completed a lot of the hard modes/heroic kills which then later turned to mythic kills in later expansions. All except this current expansion due to unforseen issues, I did not raid too much this expansion.

I would prefer a EST based guild starting no sooner then 7pm and ending around 11/12 Midnight. the amount of days isn't really of a concern. I'm also interested in playing my DK primarily, but class isn't a huge ordeal

Any questions you may have you can contact me at zedak#11501 on bnet
Hello!

<murlocs> (11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
Hi there! I'm recruiting for <Surreality>, an 11 year-old adult raiding guild on the Black Dragonflight/Skullcrusher/Gul'dan cluster. As you might imagine of a guild our age, we love vanilla raiders! Many of us raided in vanilla with other guilds, then went on to do heroics/hardmodes in subsequent expansions.

We've managed to clear 2/11M with a team of ~18 core raiders and a rotating roster of casuals who can only commit to part-time raiding; our goal now is to replace those 2 or 3 part-time spots with dedicated raiders and push mythic progression in ABT and beyond. If you aren't interested in raiding in Legion, that's fine too -- we're looking ahead to BFA and could absolutely use a DK on our team. (Our only DK at the moment is our blood tank and he is planning to main change in BFA.)

We raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursday nights from 9 PM - 11 PM EST. Loot distribution is via EPGP, with resets between tiers.

If you're interested in chatting or setting up a trial, please add me: Velkana#1155.
^
Hey! If you're still looking for a guild, I help run a 5/11M guild and we would love to have you for BFA. We are horde on Area 52 and raid 10 pm - 12 am EST. Add me on bnet if you wanna chat, I'll probably send over a friend request to you as well :)