960+ AoTc Feral OR Ret LF mythic guild.

Guild Recruitment
I'm AOTC, been playing since WoTLK. I can no longer handle my current guilds raid schedule during the week. Need a weekend raiding guild, preference is Fri/Sat ending by 11pm EST but am flexible and can raid Sunday if ending before 7pm.

Going to bring either feral or ret, whichever is needed. I'm slightly better at ret but good enough at feral.

On zul'jin but would transfer for the right guild. Preference is to stay. Horde only.

Looking for Mythic progression, I haven't attempted mythic yet but will go in extremely prepared. I'd also entertain guilds still running H with ambitions to get into Mythic.

Looking for a guild that is still active outside of raid times. I enjoy the other activities the game has to offer but tired of being 1 of 3 people online.

Drop a comment or message me Bnet - Kuzy#11411

Logs:

Ret - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/28569933

Feral -
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31020190
<Dilligaf> an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Tues: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
<Untimely Demise> Horde on Bloodhoof
Raid nights Friday from 9pm-12 eastern and Sunday from 9pm-11pm eastern
We are 10/11H and are full of very experienced past mythic raiders who have been playing since vanilla and others who have been playing since WOTLK. We are looking to do a little bit of mythic when we get enough people. Add my btag or message me on discord if interested.
Battlenet: Jetmax#1690
Discord: Maxdadruid#3673
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Dilligaf> an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 7:00-10:00pm PST
Tues: 7:00-10:00pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536