[H][EST][US] 955 Fury Warrior LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello all!

I am seeking a guild that actually wants to play World of Warcraft. I am online pretty much every day, but can't find consistent people to play with in guilds. It seems like most people log on for raids and for one +10 keystone and play on alts or don't log on the rest of the time whenever I am in a guild.

I would love to find a close knit group of players who run M+s and actually want to play together going into BfA. I don't just want to be an employee of your raid. I am social, experienced, and have a lot to offer even outside of raiding.

My raid times need to be after 1030PM EST due to my work schedule. Any day works, but Tues/Thurs would be ideal.

I am 4/11 heroic at the moment. 75 points into my weapon, always flasked, buffed, and enchanted. All of that good stuff.

I am willing to transfer to any servers that have a medium to high population. I would also prefer to cross realm raid with your group for a bit to make sure it's worth the transfer fee.

Thanks a lot for your consideration! I look forward to speaking with you.

(24/M/EST if that matters to you.)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi there!

<Old as Dirt> on Emerald Dream is looking to recruit a few more motivated and consistent players to fill out our roster as we push through Mythic and head into BFA.

Our current progression is: 11/11H and 1/11M.

Raid Times:
7-10pm PST Tuesday and Thursday

Current Needs:
DPS and Healers

Our Discord is active throughout the day and we enjoy playing other video games together outside of WoW.

We are more than happy to do cross-server raids for the trial period but we would prefer you to transfer over if we seem like a good fit.

My btag is: Maowmix#1635

For now,
Maow