Hpal LF heroic/Mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hpal or Prot Pally LF Raiding guild My prot is around 960. and my holy is 965. Currently equipped it says 958 (Was Trying different things).

Looking for a Heroic 11/11 Guild that is progressing into mythic content and plans to continue doing so in BFA. My last few Guilds fell apart shortly after joining and its hard to find a stable guild it seems

Im 11/11H all this Xpack
took a break in Panda so i didnt raid in panda and some break in Draenor but came back to get 11/11H last Raid tier of Xpack. xpacks before that i honestly dont remember but ive been playing since late Vanilla on this paladin and multiple Other toons

i am CST and preferred raid Days are Weds/thurs/Fri any of those Days or all 3. i cant raid any others for i am on a Night shift at work currently and i Alternate Saturdays as well. Any Raid time will work allthough i Do prefer a later raid time or a Early morning one. Mid day would be Rough if it was a Weds.

I Would Prefer to Stay horde i actually Just transfered to it. Realm doesnt matter to me and for the right stable guild i also wouldnt mind going back to Alliance.

for anymore info Feel Free to Message me or Leave a post
Regretful#1665 is my Btag.

Thanks everyone.
Ex Inferno's Area-52(Horde) Pink Raid Team is looking for people to fill out our heroic raid team as well as start considering pushing into mythic raid content. We are currently 11/11 Normal, 11/11 Heroic with many members having mythic boss experience as well.

We consider ourselves a "work-friendly" raid team. What this means is that we raid Wednesday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 10:00PM Eastern(Server) and on Friday's from 8:30PM Eastern(Server) until 11:30PM Eastern(Server)

We consider ourselves "semi-hardcore" (whatever that means) in the sense that we like to get in, get the job done and kill bosses. However, we are a toxicity-free environment just looking to help each other improve and have fun.

Aside from raiding, Ex Inferno is a large gaming community with someone always doing something. We regularly have members pushing M+ keys and even people looking to put together PvP teams if that is your bag. As part of the community, we also have members that play many other games as well.

If this sounds like it might be a good fit for you, please feel free to check out our website at www.exinferno.com. Our discord info can be found there as well. If you'd like to talk more, please jump on our discord and look for Ctrl, Brisket, SoulSyphon, Bodhi, or myself - Lestrade. If they are unavailable, please just tag an officer and they will get with you in short order! I can also be reached directly on BNET @ rowdy#1644

Look forwarding to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

Off Tank - 1

--- Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!

DPS - 1 to 3

--- We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Healer
== Any class

Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
Hi there!

<Old as Dirt> on Emerald Dream is looking to recruit a few more friendly faces to fill out our roster as we push through Mythic and head into BFA.

Our current progression is: 11/11H and 1/11M.

Raid Times:
7-10pm PST Tuesday and Thursday

Current Needs:
DPS and Healers

Our Discord is active throughout the day and we enjoy playing other video games together outside of WoW.

We are more than happy to do cross-server raids for the trial period but we would prefer you to transfer over if we seem like a good fit.

My btag is: Maowmix#1635

For now,
Maow
Hello, Mini!
We recently lost our HPal to RL. Please check out our guild info below and add one of our recruitment officers to btag if you are interested.

<UnderCity Graduates> is looking for any exceptional players 945+.

Raid Details:
2/11M 11/11H 11/11N
Wednesday/Thursday
START 12:00PM EST
END 3:00PM EST
(Conversion: 11AM-2PM CST / 9AM-12PM PST)
Invites go out at 11:45AM EST every raid day.

What We Are About
We are a very friendly, very inviting guild. We have fun on other games besides World of Warcraft. We are a serious raiding guild, but we also like to have fun.
We WILL NOT tolerate toxic behavior or anything of the like. We play to have fun and kill bosses, not deal with petty drama.

What We Expect
Excellent raid attendance. If you are going to be late or miss a raid night, let us know a few hours before raid starts. We do not like to sit there and wonder where you are.
Knowledge of your class and of the fights. We want you to know your main and your main spec. We want everyone to study the fights.
We are adults who also enjoy offensive humor. If you are easily offended, this is not the guild for you.

Addons
RCLootCouncil

Please contact our recruitment officers for more information:
fraqt#1994
armyofnova#1529