949 Resto Shaman lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys 949 Resto Shaman looking for guild. Currently I am Tichondrius server but will consider server transfer for the right guild. I am looking for an active PVE guild.
Joni#1351
Raid Days/Times:: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9p-12a EST
Hi there,

Would be interested in chatting.

Our raid team recently decided to reform on Zuljin Horde side. We were previously Alliance on Whisperwind but due to various factors wanted to begin building anew for BFA. We have already gotten AoTC after a short time together but we would love a Shaman that would be wiling to perform a dual role of heals and DPS, specifically, elemental. Would you consider something like that?

Our primary goal will be to be a Heroic raid team but we also do want to build the right team for at least a few Mythic bosses.

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays 8:30 to 11:30 PM US Eastern.

If you want to learn more please see the thread below and reach out to Duress#1404. Hope to hear from you

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761647518
If you want to contact me:

Matt8404#1363
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hi Shok,

If you're into consistent M+ and heroic raiding we might be a good fit. Our guild information is below. Five man content seems to be where we're heading however we do raid consistently.

[A] <Control Freaks>@Proudmoore is recruiting. <Control Freaks> has been around for many years and is back after a pause and a late start in Antorus. We are working our way through Heroic (11/11N 10/11H) with the intent of creating a stable team for Battle for Azeroth!. We are in need of core members to fill a few positions. We need raiders who can learn quickly, while also having fun. This is a game after-all. Item Level isn't a requirement. You will gear with us as we progress.

If you are new to raiding or to wow, you are definitely welcome. Now is a great time to join a guild and learn the game before a new expansion drops. We all started somewhere and are willing to teach! Since we started late, this is a good place for rerolls or alts that are looking for a weekly normal farm run to catch up.

We also regularly do Mythic+. Raiders and non-raiders interested in pushing their Raider IO scores are always welcome. We are primarily looking for dps who can meet the demands beyond +15 and aren't afraid of places like Seat, Cathedral, or Lower Karazhan on Tyrannical (looking at you Moroes). If you like doing +16, +17, and +18 and want to help push beyond we have a home for you. If +2 is more your speed, we love those too!!

Raid Times:
Tuesday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Thursday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Friday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific
Saturday 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm Pacific (optional night)

Current Needs:
Healers: Resto Shaman (high)
DPS: Lock, Boomie, Hunter, Any Other Ranged DPS (In order of need)

Come join us and stop pugging! We have a lot of fun while we raid. Casual members and casual raiders welcome too!

Contact Toppy#1346 for more information!
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Add my btag grumpypants#11155
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hi! I'd love for you to add my battle tag so we can talk :) Zeeli#11944
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Hey guys Chad the intern here and pure athletes is now recruiting we are 5/11m horde on area 52 tuse and thurs 830 to 1130 est if these times work for you would love to chat more sparkytiz#1491
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103#1 , if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Hiya!

<M Y T H I C C> is the superior choice for your next raid environment. We run raids almost daily, whether they be current progression content or going back to the older stuff just to have fun. When we're not raiding, we're either hanging out in the Discord or palling around in mythic keystones.

Raid Days/Times and Progression
We currently raid on Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30PST (8:30 PM EST) and have progressed through 7/11 M Antorus as a guild. We also run an optional raid on Wednesday at the same time to do farm content that's no longer as relevant. We welcome all guild members to these runs. We ask that trials make themselves available to these runs during their trial periods.

Loot System
We run EPGP to award loot based on priority-- meaning the more you give to the guild in the form of time and performance, the more gear you get from the raids. We've adjusted the default values to make the system more fair and impactful to the raid environment. We trial every week!

If you're interested in joining our guild feel free to head over to our website http://www.mythicc.us and fill out a short application. If you have additional questions for us, feel free to whisper either Azubuu or Kitchenpls (Cris#1180) in game. (You can send us in-game mail too!)
Hi Shokeeloheal

I noticed you are looking for a new home and I believe I have just the place for you. My guild is looking for people just like you, and if you are interested in learning more, please feel free to read the link below.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256620

If you don't mind switching servers, we are the home you are looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you, you can reach me via my battle tag kizi#1102

Happy Adventures
Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118