(H) 967 6/11M MM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
As the title says I am a 967 ilvl Marksmanship hunter looking for a guild. I recently guild swapped to what seemed like a solid guild, but quickly after doing so players started to drop like flies leading the guild to be in a poor spot and unable to raid with solid players. I have 6/11 Mythic experience with 10% on Kin'garoth. I'm looking for a guild that raids 2-3 days a week and has a group competent enough to dodge Kin'garoth balls consistently, whilst having a focus on getting Cutting Edge.

Here are my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/azgalor/jangerr
I understand these at face value dont look great, but this is due to the fact that I haven't been able to reclear 6/11 since the first time around due to prog. To further evaluate me here is a link to my Kin'garoth progression: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/237621

If interested here is my Btag is: Flobby#11869 -- I would appreciate if you could leave your guild recruitment post below before adding me on Btag so I know who I'm receiving requests from.
Hey! I'm adding you on Bnet, our guild could really use a solid hunter to finish out Antorus! Our guild is Tunnel Vision Boss on Sargeras, and we are 9/11 M, just starting progression on Aggramar. Our raid times are Thursday and Sunday from 8-11 CST. You can take a look at our website here :

https://www.tunnelvisionboss.xyz/

Hoping to chat more in person soon!
<Death Jesters> of Stormrage are looking for excellent players to progress through Legion into Battle for Azeroth. We are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage and one of the oldest raiding guilds in the game!

Raid days: Mon-Weds (9:00pm-12:30am EST).
Optional activities on Thursday. Friday to Sunday are always reserved as off days.

Currently Recruiting: MM/BM Hunter
We will always look at exceptional applicants in any class.

Our recruitment information can be visited on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer, Sparty (Sparty#1780) or email djapps@gmail.com.

We wish you the best in your guild search!
Air would love to give you a shot for CE soon with a spot on our M Argus progression roster. Add my btag berl#11782 and look at the info below if u can make day times!

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~4000 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Normal (2/11N)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (9/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (4/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (10/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
Jangerr is a pretty solid raider, you should pick him up. I wished to keep him with a server transfer that will enable us to solidify a roster that has been leaking raiders due to burnout and Real life(out of my control). GL to whomever picks him up!
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Starting 8:30PM CST Heroic Farm/Alt Raid.

Current Progress: 9/11M, 8/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for members to join our main team

8/11 M Tues, Wed, Thurs 730-1030 Pacific

LF Ranged DPS
Healers

Add me on btag: JordyPie#1970
Also, we would love to have a MM. I'm the only hunter right now T_T
Heya!

++Keystone Raiders++ is a newly reformed Alliance guild located on Kel'Thuzad. Currently 9/11 Mythic with 50% pulls on Aggramar.

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We are looking for competent players who want to push progression while enjoying everything the game has to offer.

Raid Times:

++Wednesday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

++Thursday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST ++(90%+ Attendance Required)++

++Sunday++ 7:30-10:30 CST / 8:30-11:30 EST

Recruiting:

Hunter / Lock / Mage / Resto Druid / Resto and Ele Shaman / Holy Pally

All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec.

Addons Used:

Angry Assignments / RCLootCouncil / DBM / WeakAuras

To trial or for additional information or questions, contact any of the following:

Smartblonde#1399 - Recruitment Officer
pingypong#1915 - Officer
iwipeontrash#11300 - Raid Leader(edited)
<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and several ex-hardcore raiders.

We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
We often run mythic+ as well.

We will pay for your transfer to Area-52, a very popular eastern time-zone PvE server

Server: Area-52 Horde

Progression: 6/11M

Raid Times: Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Recruitment:

Melee DPS
Demon Hunter - HIGH
Ret Pally - MED
Warrior - HIGH
Windwalker - MED

Ranged DPS
Hunter - HIGH
Warlock - HIGH
Mage - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH
Elemental Shaman - MED

Healer
Resto Druid - HIGH

Required to Have:
ilvl 955+
75+ Traits in Main Spec
BiS or comparable Legendaries in Main Spec
A positive attitude able to handle constructive criticism
Deep knowledge of your main spec
Recent Logs (we look for mechanics over parse percentiles)

If Interested contact
Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
Hiya, Jangerr,

Your story is a common one, friend. Many guilds are slowing or stopping. We couldn't be more the opposite right now. We have been rebuilding carefully throughout Legion and are one Hunter and one Shaman short of completing our desired team. We are stable, well organized, and driven to get to Cutting Edge. We are piquing as Legion is winding down and should be 6/11 this week as we found Mythic PK pretty easy last week. Your logs are solid, dude. When Heroic parses are stellar and Mythic parses aren't it usually means either you don't have reps or your team is weak. no worries. I added your BTAG. HMU if you wanna get right back on the progression train.

Warning: Generic recruitment BS to follow ...

Are you an excellent raider who is looking for a permanent WoW home with a legit community and an elitist free environment?

<The Risen> (5/11 MABT) is a longstanding US-Norgannon Alliance guild (now US-Connected-Kargath) with a stable Officer core and skilled/experienced raiders. Early in Legion we “refocused” to become a 2 night raiding guild which now raids Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST. We are on a small server and are still quite competitive with this limited schedule. We have recently returned to Mythic raiding as we are nearing completion of our team rebuild. Contrary to many guilds at this point in the expansion we are gaining momentum and building to Cutting Edge completion in preparation for BFA rather than losing interest and going on break.

We seek mature and dedicated raiders who know how to drink a beer and take a joke. But make no mistake ... we take our raiding very seriously. We are looking for people who understand friendship, dedication, and determination. We will ALWAYS recruit the person and not the spec, but are most in need of RDPS currently. If you are 90%+ parsing DPS but lose it when the nicest guy in the world stands in the fire and wipes us, please do not apply. And, similarly, if you are the nicest guy in the world but keep standing in the fire, please do not apply. We seek competence AND tolerance because progression raiding is a marathon and a grind.

We have been expanding our core raid team throughout Legion and will only grow organically with the right people as we would rather drink beer and farm Heroic than raid Mythic with jerks. Right now we have 17 skilled and committed Mythic team members and fill out Mythic runs with Part Time and Trial Raiders. Needless to say we have legit Mythic Raiding slots available. We DO NOT over-recruit and ALL team members will be a meaningful part of our progression efforts. There is no "bench" and no "revolving door" on this team. Our current raid team is here … https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wlk7hbiCxsex5TYLi_X2m-mlKPGBYepzbxX2zITV0-w/edit#gid=0

Paid transfers available for outstanding candidates. If interested please contact Dork.

BNET: Dork#1522

Discord: Dork#5946
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Zombiac (CEEJ#11181)
Hey,

I'll keep this short. <Slightly Delicious> are 7/11 Mythic and Raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7-10 Pm Est. We are a horde guild on Area 52

Raid invites, memes, cakes go out @ 6:45pm

We run M+20 weekly

Look forward to hearing from you

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)

Tessi#11353
Trash is a guild of reforming Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Wednesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818
http://disbelief-guild.com

Disbelief 10/11 Mythic is an alliance guild looking for active ranged DPS of all types for Argus progression.

High Priority:
MM Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman or MW Monk

Any exceptional ranged dps though should still apply!

We raid Monday / Wednesday 9pm-12am server time and we are currently 10/11 Mythic

Disbelief is looking for Ranged DPS that are willing to swap in for progression / kills or potentially for full time raid spots depending on dedication, logs and attitude as we want to field the best possible group pushing towards Cutting Edge!

If you feel that you are able to commit to 2 nights a week in a fun and competitive raid environment please do not hesitate to message me.

Please message in game on Tanec (Astaras#1596) or Sekkh (Sekhferal#1436)
or visit http://disbelief-guild.com

Hope to speak to you soon!
Vice [H] Chogall is recruiting dps for core spots.

Fri/Sat 8-11pm CST

9/11M

Add: Gub#1148
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Imperium offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856