10/11M 975 Hunter LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Looking for a stable guild around top 100 US. Horde or Alliance.
Up to 5 days / 16 hours a week - open to splits

971-977 ilvl depending on encounter/gear set
BM 82 traits (Main)
MM 76 traits
SV 76 traits

92.4% perf avg (Mythic)
3,199 M+ score

Have several alts, mostly just for mythic plus atm.

Links
Armory profile: us.battle.net/wow/character/thrall/Rokr/
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/Rokr
Raider.io: https://raider.io/characters/us/thrall/Rokr#tier=21

Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/rokr
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/xec#rankingzone=13 (prior to transfer)

Me:
Comes to raid fully prepared to execute proper boss mechanics and still dish out exceptional damage. Willing to offer input/feedback when appropriate. Plays well with others, very easy to get along with, and very active outside of raiding. Enjoys and mainly plays this game for progression raiding (and now M+ too). Good listener who can follow directions and excited to handle unique mechanics. Wants to raid with the same guild for multiple expansions. Prompt, most likely online before you are and ready to go.

You:
Awesome atmosphere with strong leadership raiding at a competitive level of around US top 100. A culture that fosters improvement and teamwork. Instead of a hostile environment, raid with some amazing like minded individuals rocking out as a team. Doesn't just log in just for raid; does weekly alt runs, some occasional guild pvp, loves pushing the limit with high mythic plus keys and sometimes plays other games together.

I think the easiest way to get in touch right now is through Discord, if you leave your username here I will add you (K9King#) and we can go from there.

Not a fan of cookie cutter responses. If you think we could be a good fit, please include a link to your raids stream so I can get a sense of what you guys are like.
I am looking for a guild I can grow with long term.
Note, I was with my recent guild for a year and a half, and the previous guild for two years.

Thanks.
Helllo Rokr!
I know we are not top 100 but would love for you to consider us still.
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Closed
Healers~Pally/Shammy/Druid
Melee DPS~ Closed
Ranged DPS~Mage/Boomy/Hunter/Lock

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )
Contact Kasper#1426 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Bump
gnight
Hey Rokr,

We finished this tier US 125th.

We’re 11/11M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster going into BFA. If you’re looking for a good raiding atmosphere that focuses on efficiency and maximizing our limited raid schedule we might be a good fit for you. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Hello Rokr! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a hunter for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
Not a cookie cutter response

We're Legacy Reborn and raid 2 nights - Tues/Thurs - 8:30pm-12:30am ET. We're 11/11M and on Area 52.

We're looking for a good hunter. Add me at Kazz#1807

Thanks man =D
Hey Rokr,

If u remember Saw who used to be in your guild back when u guys were in whisperwind, he mentioned you would be a good addition to the team and he would have someone to compete with.

So here we are offering you a spot on our roster. We also have a spot open for a holy paladin in case someone from your guild is interested.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Stormrage with a progression of 11/11M in AtBT. Symmetric is also highly active outside of raiding hours, we push a lot of keys as a guild and do make a lot of gold via Mythic+ carries & Raid sales. A very popular alliance Mythic+ community discord is also ran by one of our member (Relic) and it is a reliable way to find skilled & dependable players for high keys! We are a skilled group of raiders hungry for more kills than just the shiny purples & looking forward to have more team oriented, non-egomaniacs and competent players in a relaxed but yet progression oriented environment.

Our current raid times are Tues. Wed & Thurs from 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. If these times fit for you and you want a chill environment, please contact me at Obskure#6264 (GM).

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759406882
https://www.symmetric-guild.com

Thanks and good luck!
Maj
<Symmetric - Stormrage>
Btag: Obskure#6264
Discord: Majestyk#0034

***We also sponsor transfers for cross server talented recruits***
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I am looking for a guild I can grow with long term. Note that I was with my recent guild for a year and a half, and the previous guild for two years. *Added to main post*
I've been hear at Narcosis coming close to 2 years this fall. So looking for someone with that same mindset. good guilds take time to build

Guild: <Narcosis> 11/11M
Server: Illidan-Horde
Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 dilemma#11889 and alex#116723

Www.twitch.tv/mikeiceburg for vods or check WoWprogress for all our kills to get a sense of our atmosphere
Hey Rokr, I'll put contact/streams up here, then more info down below, I'll try to keep things straight since I'd prefer just talking in voice than shoving everything into a forum post.

Kyric#8706 (discord)
Kyric#1305 (btag if we go that route)
Twitch.tv/dhamon99 (warrior pov, officer)
Twitch.tv/zewtv (spriest pov, raider)
Twitch.tv/lexalluss (feral, raider)
Twitch.tv/marksmanship99 (dh, trial)
Twitch.tv/scootycoolguy (dk, raider)

This is a mix of people who stream regularly/inconsistent, some people are trials/raider/officer, but figured I'd throw them all out so you can get an idea of who/what you'd like to see.

<Oblivion>, we're on Bleeding Hollow (H), and a 9 hour guild.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 9-Midnight EST

We're newly formed (we have done 2 full raid weeks, and this week raided T/Th, switching W->Monday because of a lot of birthdays this week). We're 9/11M with Aggramar in P3 in under 35 pulls. A good chunk of us were in <Trust Exercise> (US120), and previous to that some of us were in <Énvy>, a 9 hour US 84th guild on KT (I was GM of it).

The two "pillars" of what we/I want to accomplish is to raid effectively and efficiently on a 9 hour schedule. I believe on 9 hours we can easily obtain top 100, and we should be seeking to improve how to use these 9 hours tier after tier. The second pillar is to foster a community. I don't want to be so rank/competitive driven that we aren't having fun, or we're just strangers raiding three times a week. I want to have a group of people who play together in/outside of WoW, and get along.

I pretty much say that the philosophy is, "1 person doesn't get to ruin the night for the other 19" = one person who is underperforming to the rest of the raid is ruining prog, but if one person is a massive !@#$%^-/toxic/bad fit, they could ruin the night that way as well.

I thought I'd touch on what we're looking to do/what we are, the rest of Legion will be focused on refining our roster, then hitting BFA strong.

Best of luck finding a guild,
Kyric
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance is seeking Mythic raiders for weekend progression. We are currently 11/11N 11/11H 9/11M

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Monk/Druid healer - potentially disc Priest.

Regardless of spec, we are interested in talking to players of mythic caliber.

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
http://disbelief-guild.com

Disbelief 10/11 Mythic is an alliance guild looking for active ranged DPS of all types and a healer for Argus progression.

High Priority:
MM Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman or MW Monk

Any exceptional ranged dps though should still apply!

We raid Monday / Wednesday 9pm-12am server time and we are currently 10/11 Mythic

Disbelief is looking for Ranged DPS that are willing to swap in for progression / kills or potentially for full time raid spots depending on dedication, logs and attitude as we want to field the best possible group pushing towards Cutting Edge!

If you feel that you are able to commit to 2 nights a week in a fun and competitive raid environment please do not hesitate to message me.

Please message in game on Tanec (Astaras#1596) or Sekkh (Sekhferal#1436)
or visit http://disbelief-guild.com

Hope to speak to you soon!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
Thanks to everyone who has responded or already contacted me. I will be reaching out over the weekend and throughout this next week.
Goals:
ATM we are 10/11M and looking for Dps / Heals ready for mythic Argus kill! Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We're very laid back but none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-11pm PST
We follow a very strict 9 hour raiding schedule.

Recruitment Needs:

-DPS-
ALL MELEE AND RANGED
DPS recruitment is fairly open, so if you feel that you are a strong contender we encourage you to apply.

-HEALS-
Shaman / Druid / Monk / Priest
The rest of our healing core is pretty set at the moment in Antorus, however every spot on the team is competitive. If you feel you would be an asset to the team please apply.

Apping/Contact:
We use Discord for voice chat and don't use a website. Discord handles most of the functionality we would expect from a website. For interested applicants please fill out our very brief application:

https://goo.gl/forms/heypedHjcchnVA7y2

Add me on battlenet if you're interested and we can talk more: Okori#1968
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS, looking for DPS (or healers) to help strengthen our roster. We are currently in need of ranged dps. This will be a core position.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

I do not have streams, but we have a few kill videos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIS89h7niHsL68Is7H5WOMg

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Clazzical#1132 (Battletag)
Lialeana#7609 (Discord)
http://disbelief-guild.com

Disbelief 10/11 Mythic is an alliance guild looking for active ranged DPS of all types and a healer for Argus progression.

High Priority:
MM Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Warlock
Mage
Resto Shaman or MW Monk

Any exceptional ranged dps though should still apply!

We raid Monday / Wednesday 9pm-12am server time and we are currently 10/11 Mythic

Disbelief is looking for Ranged DPS that are willing to swap in for progression / kills or potentially for full time raid spots depending on dedication, logs and attitude as we want to field the best possible group pushing towards Cutting Edge!

If you feel that you are able to commit to 2 nights a week in a fun and competitive raid environment please do not hesitate to message me.

Please message in game on Tanec (Astaras#1596) or Sekkh (Sekhferal#1436)
or visit http://disbelief-guild.com

Hope to speak to you soon!
Howdy! And welcome to Unrestrained!

Can reach us at Citiana (Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615) or Emely (Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249) if Interested to apply.

Unrestrained is a mythic raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We play Alliance on Silvermoon-US.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and their friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

We provide full raid support (repairs, consumables and gear enhancements) and, upon joining Unrestrained, you'll find a stable team (most raiders been active for years), a new home and friends.

Upon recruitment after the trial period (2-3 weeks), we can provide gold compensation for server transfer (gold amount equivalent of a WoW token).

Current progression: 5/11 Mythic Antorus the Burning Throne

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: RC Loot Council ---> Major > Minor > Off-Spec > Xmog
VOIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Shadow Priest
Mage
Balance druid
or any good DPS

Contact one of our officers for more information: Citiana (GM - Bnet : Citiana#1964, Discord : Citiana#9615), Lalia (RL), Larindra, Tataa, and Emely(Bnet : DCarolina#1538, Discord: Diana#5249).

P.S we have an alt run on Sundays