LF Casual Weekend Raid Guild

Zul'jin
Hello,

Casual husband/wife duo looking for a weekend raid team around 9-12 server time on Friday and Saturday nights (after the kiddos go to bed). Preferably a fun social guild as well.

Thanks for reading
Greetings Powder!

I'll leave this here for you to look over. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762176990#1

I think our weekend team would be a great fit for you guys! That crew is all about having a good time. While our weekday team is more progression focused. When not raiding we run dungeons, mythic + & try to help where we can. On average a good 35+ people on each evening.

Best of luck to you & your love where ever you end up! Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.
Hey! Mercenaries of the Horde is an adult casual raiding guild. We raid Sat and Sun 8:30 to 10:30 server time. We r 11/11H, and still raiding. Someone is always doing mythic +'s and tmog runs! My btag is Della#1753. Add me if ur interested or have any questions
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster.

An ideal trial for Mythics is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics.
For Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made for needed classe.
Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465