10/11M xp Rdruid LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
9/11M killed, 10/11M (~200 pulls on Argus, sat for Coven). Primarily played Resto this expansion, but can play Boomkin or Bear in a pinch (have ~80 pulls xp as 3rd tank on Argus). Have basically been with 2 guilds over the past 5 years, usually with some sort of officer / recruitment / website management role.

Logs can be found here: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/10272961/17#metric=hps

I've never been one to actively try to parse, but rather execute mechanics, perform tasks as needed, etc. so these logs aren't wildly impressive.

Looking for a guild that fosters a strong, mature community and wants to or has reliably pushed Cutting Edge.

Looking for 2-3 days and <10 hrs / week. Schedule is very flexible Sun-Thurs. Will not raid Fri/Sat.

Please reply here with your guild info - if I'm interested, I'll reach out via Battle.net / Discord / website application / etc.
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS. Due to some schedule changes, we lost a few raiders. We are currently in need of a third tank for Argus or a flex player with a few specs.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Berzzerk#1338
Hey there :)

My guild is 10/11M and we are looking for a couple DPS and healers to help kill Argus, round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
Hi! Air 10/11M would love to add a good resto druid like yourself Furmak to our daytime raiding team. Add my btag berl#11782 and check out the info below!

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hello Furmak! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a Resto Druid for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572 - Zarrant#1703

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 8/11M (coven dies tomorrow!)
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Hi Furmak,

The Last Pull (9/11M) is a casual and mythic oriented guild; we are looking for new players to finish off mythic Antorous and continue through mythic BfA.

Raid times:
Tuesday - Thursday: 8-11 CST

Please apply at https://discord.gg/hKmdfKw

If you have any questions feel free message one of the officers
Jadam#1828
Raeya#1889
Booties#1893
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We raid m/tues/thurs 8-11est 10/11m, if you're interested let's chat on bnet. Gonzo#1399
^
Hey Furmak, we're looking for another strong healer for Argus progression, and your mindset on mechanics > parses is really attractive to me.

If you're looking for a guild attempting to clear as much as possible with a very relaxed schedule, please contact me! I would love you talk to you about a possible immediate spot.

<Rocket Surgery> is a guild composed of former top end raiders that can no longer dedicate huge amounts of time to raiding. We all have jobs and responsabilities so we try to get as much done as possible with our small time scheduled.

We're currently 10/11M, starting Argus progression next week. We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:30-10:30PM EST.

Sounds interesting? Contact me! You can add me at Neryssa#11899 (battle.net) or Nery#4433 (discord). You can also check our recruitment thread with more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758965744

Good luck on your search and hope to hear from you!
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
4/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Resto Druid
Boomkin
Fire/Frost Mage

Medium:

Ele Sham with a resto OS
Marks Hunter

Low:

Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey Mak, long time no talk. why did you and Hump leave Caustic?

with that said, Dinosaur Cowboys is looking for a good Resto Druid. You should know us pretty well so I'll just drop our link below. Hope to talk to you soon

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761896930
Hey Furmak-

Legacy Reborn (11/11M - raids Tues/Thurs 8:30pm-12:30am ET) is looking for a resto druid as we just had a healer put in his notice. If you're into 2 night raiding, we're a great destination for you :)

Add me at Kazz#1807 or apply on our web site http://legacyreborn.guildlaunch.com

We're on Area 52 (horde high pop!), and we've been consistently raiding as a guild since Dragon Soul. If you're looking for a "forever home" and a strong community, we definitely fit the bill!

Let's aim to talk!
<Seraphim> Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for a Solid Healer to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 if you have any further questions