[H] 960 AOTC Lock LF Heroic clear guild

Guild Recruitment
AOTC experienced, pretty much exclusively play aff atm, but would be interested in playing destro for a few ABT fights if I had the gear/relics for it. Ended up taking an interest in raiding a bit late in the tier to consider trying mythic out, so mostly looking for a guild to just casually clear heroic with for the remainder of Legion. Interested in pushing mythic content with BFA launch.

Also, very interested in pushing keys, whether it be on my lock or my Vengeance DH/Blood DK alts. Most likely picking up Vengeance as an alt in BFA and maining lock.

Availability is pretty flexible, as long as its the typical evening/night times most guilds follow.

If interested, please message me @ #Kahllol1622. Thanks for reading.
Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression, Heartbreakers is for you! :)

We are 2/11 Mythic and 11/11 Heroic Antorus. The guild is a very friendly guild that is not a hardcore elitist guild, we raid Tuesday and Thursday 7 to 10pm Mountain Time and we also do another run Wednesday and Friday 7 to 10pm.On off days we do numerous M+ runs with many laughs in discord :)

What we are looking for

960+ DPS with healing offspec, DPS with Tank offspec for Core Mythic spots.The raid times start at 7pm server time and go until 10pm server time.
Dependable players for both raiding and casual who are both willing to teach and learn
Players with good attitudes, ideally with at least AOTC and/or Mythic Antorus experience. If you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham
Deathknight

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)