Horde in Stormwind... for days/weeks on end.

Customer Support
Is this against TOS?

They come in, for hours, repeatedly killing the bankers and auctioneers (both locations), as well as quest givers.

Have reported them many times, but here they are.

Thanks.
04/24/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Zesto
Is this against TOS?

Generally speaking, no. NPC's that can be attacked are allowed to be attacked. If the Horde wish to invade a city, they are welcome to do so. The same goes for the Alliance invading Orgrimmar. There isn't anything inherently against our policies by doing so.

If they enter the city that are automatically flagged for PvP so are also vulnerable to attack themselves.
04/24/2018 06:25 PMPosted by Zesto
Is this against TOS?
Nope. If capital cities was off-limits, people couldn't do the "For the Horde/Alliance" achievement for starters.

Don't want them in your city? Get with the other players and kick them out...
No one has the time for this... it's the same toons, for the past week at least. There have been groups formed to kill them... maybe a few times, but they keep coming back... it's one guild, and their GM is one of them :/

Oh well... guess we just suffer until they get tired of it.
Get revenge go to Org and kill their npc's.
04/24/2018 06:33 PMPosted by Zesto
No one has the time for this...
That's a player problem, not Blizzards.
Yup... it's always a player problem.
Good thing there are banks and auction houses in other cities too.
04/24/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Zesto
Like it or not, it's what it is. If I recall, Stormwind has another AH and Bank, and there are always the other capitals.
Friendly reminder: this is warcraft not peacecraft. Carry on.
04/24/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Stonebeard
04/24/2018 06:37 PMPosted by Zesto
Like it or not, it's what it is. If I recall, Stormwind has another AH and Bank, and there are always the other capitals.

They go to each and kill all the relevant NPCs. They have it down to a science.

Thanks for all your kind assistance, I really appreciate all the wonderful suggestions.
It doesn't matter. No rules are being broken. You'll either have to rally people on your faction and kill them, or find other auction houses and banks to use.
04/24/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Zesto
04/24/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Stonebeard
...Like it or not, it's what it is. If I recall, Stormwind has another AH and Bank, and there are always the other capitals.

They go to each and kill all the relevant NPCs. They have it down to a science.

Thanks for all your kind assistance, I really appreciate all the wonderful suggestions.

You can use the auctioneer and bankers in old dalaran if need be. I'm 99% sure they can't be attacked by either faction. Not the best solution, but it's a solution at least.
04/26/2018 10:51 AMPosted by Assura
You can use the auctioneer and bankers in old dalaran if need be. I'm 99% sure they can't be attacked by either faction. Not the best solution, but it's a solution at least.
The same with the ones in Shattrath.
There will be more of this happening till the next expansion comes out.

Some because people are bored and some because people are piss'd at the new mechanics/race thingy.

And, maybe a surge in Realm Pride too.
My friends and I have been attacking Stormwind, but mostly because the npcs there drop a toy. They could be farming for that.....in a much larger scale. End of xpac is the best time to get those world pvp achievements done, since the guards are no longer a threat.
Shouldn't the guards be able to kill invading horde since they have such high dps and health?
04/28/2018 03:05 AMPosted by Aende
Shouldn't the guards be able to kill invading horde since they have such high dps and health?

Not unless you bring an army of max level players with you.
Add one more thing, part of the rogue Class Quests is to go into the other faction city, Orgrimmar (Alliance) or Stormwind (Horde) and stealth and kill one of the auctioneers, the far right one, of course in the most busy Auction House. Fun time for all!!
Is zone harassment from long term (many hours) PvP on a PvE server not a thing anymore? I remember GMs moving players during BC when the main town hubs in hellfire peninsula were constantly being sacked for hours at a time and prevented people from turning in and grabbing quests.