Alliance High Elves as a Playable Race

General Discussion
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
04/25/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:43 PMPosted by Monadris
Cry me some crocodile tears.
I see you've given up on trying to beat me. I'm glad. You were wasting your time. You're also not an anthropologist.

04/25/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Wiccan
Honey, you're the one using insults and starting fights.
Playing the victim after people didn't stand idly by to be abused isn't cute.
Kindly point out where I insulted anyone, thanks sweety.

Kind of like how you knew more math than me? See how fake those tears were? Typical gaslighter.
04/25/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Wyspers
Yes, it is how it works. This is my natural diction.
You being able to use words that anyone who reads books is able to use does not make you a forum arm-chair psychologist. Nor are you using the word schizophrenia correctly. I too have a lenghty vocabulary that I am proud of. That doesn't somehow make me able to say "you're crazy" "you're not".

04/25/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Wyspers
I'm not looking to step in and derail the thread. I just tire of you doing that. Someone that can't imagine they could be wrong is the worst kind of person to debate.
Maybe don't argue about things you don't know about then. No one called anyone stupid. And, once again, I was defending myself from someone saying I don't know what simple words mean and that I failed elementary math. Not the other way around. If you can't even ascertain that then maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.
04/25/2018 10:48 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:46 PMPosted by Talendrion
I do not believe you are trolling, So I have to wonder why you believe YOUR interpretation, of the same limited information, is the right one? And even regardless, it would be your INTERPRETATION, not the truth.
Because you neither know what bloodlines mean apparently or care to read any of the numerous facts i've presented. Your whole argument hinges on Elisande saying "you all have human blood" when she never said anything like that. Her statement cannot be interpreted as anything more than "you are related to half-elves"

The fact that there is so little half-elves in WoW proves irrefutably that your "High Elves have human blood" theory is wrong. I'm sorry but that's just the reality.

Yaoling, what "numerous facts"? No one here has agreed that any of what you have said is a fact, and we are not a "secret pro Half Elf" cabal going after you.

Tell me one thing you believe to be a fact, one.
04/25/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Monadris
Kind of like how you knew more math than me? See how fake those tears were? Typical gaslighter.
So just gonna ignore the part where you said I suck at math first huh? Quite the guy.

And I pride myself in my math skills in algebra and geometry. It isn't an insult to say that someone is worse at math than someone who is very good at math. Nor did I say I haven't taken those math classes. But nice try trying to build your strawman.

Also that isn't what gaslight means.
Personally, the only half breed I like to see is MokNathal, because Rexxar is introduced like a star, so we like Rexxar, we like MokNathal.

We started this asking for High Elves, then I see some people keep swaying to Half Elves, suggest beefy look, human look as if High Elves is no longer the request. Are you guys haters in disguise?

BE-HE offspring = Half Blood prince? or High Blood Pressure princess?

As far as I concern, half (H)elves =/= to human-HE offspring BUT HE mixed with ANY other races.

I think I miss Garithos already... " Die you mongrel ! " he said that.

We want High Elves! since War2! NOT half elves! If you guys cannot keep to High Elves, kindly go campaign your separate thread for half elves instead of converting the thread.
04/25/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:49 PMPosted by Monadris
So just gonna ignore the part where you said I suck at math first huh? Quite the guy.

And I pride myself in my math skills in algebra and geometry. It isn't an insult to say that someone is worse at math than someone who is very good at math. Nor did I say I haven't taken those math classes. But nice try trying to build your strawman.

Also that isn't what gaslight means.

You clearly think I'm going to fall for your bs. Sadly, that isn't the case guy.

However, I do have a wall to sell you...
04/25/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Talendrion
Yaoling, what "numerous facts"? No one here has agreed that any of what you have said is a fact, and we are not a "secret pro Half Elf" cabal going after you.

One fact that I've repeated multiple times now is all I need.
We don't have that many cross-breeds in the universe [of wow]
It would be great if you guys actually took the time to read my comments instead of just jumping the gun and pulling out anger-laden retorts as quickly as possible.

Maybe if you had you'd realize that I was never attacking your want to play a half-elf that lives with High Elves (still not a single person has acknowledge this statement, hilarious)
04/25/2018 10:47 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:44 PMPosted by Wiccan
Honey, you're the one using insults and starting fights.
Playing the victim after people didn't stand idly by to be abused isn't cute.
Kindly point out where I insulted anyone, thanks sweety.

Go back to my post you're quoting, and read your own, which I've quoted there. Afterwards kindly go back to page 9 and read all your comments from then on. If you're still unsure, you're incredible tone-deaf, and I can't help you there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge everyone to, please, stop this senseless bickering. 4.5 pages have been wasted on this nonsense.
04/25/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Monadris
You clearly think I'm going to fall for your bs. Sadly, that isn't the case guy.

Thank you for removing yourself from the argument. You clearly had nothing of value to add.
04/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:57 PMPosted by Monadris

Thank you for removing yourself from the argument. You clearly had nothing of value to add.

Yep, nothing of value at all. Good gaslight bra.
That's enough, guys. Don't turn on each other because of a misunderstanding. We're all on the same team!
04/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Wiccan
Go back to my post you're quoting, and read your own, which I've quoted there. Afterwards kindly go back to page 9 and read all your comments from then on. If you're still unsure, you're incredible tone-deaf, and I can't help you there.
So, I haven't insulted anyone. I'm glad we settled that.

And idk what the problem is. I'm giving you all these free bumps. And I'm happy to do it. If people would just stop throwing tantrums about the fact that High Elves do not have human blood we could have much more pleasant conversations. But I'm of the mind that the more information is put out there the better. Be it through arguments or discussions.
04/25/2018 11:02 PMPosted by Yaoling
04/25/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Wiccan
So, I haven't insulted anyone. I'm glad we settled that.

And idk what the problem is. I'm giving you all these free bumps. And I'm happy to do it. If people would just stop throwing tantrums about the fact that High Elves do not have human blood we could have much more pleasant conversations. But I'm of the mind that the more information is put out there the better. Be it through arguments or discussions.

Except they do have Human blood, as we discussed an hour ago.
[Maybe don't argue about things you don't know about then. No one called anyone stupid. And, once again, I was defending myself from someone saying I don't know what simple words mean and that I failed elementary math. Not the other way around. If you can't even ascertain that then maybe you're not as smart as you think you are.

No, you shouldn't argue about things you don't know about. You shouldn't attack people for disagreeing with you in a friendly discussion. Especially in fantasy role play, hypothetical, imaginative, or creative discussion.

Your version of Azerothian genetics requires peer review. I am definitively qualified. I find your research shoddy and your results lacking. Clearly you did not take into account how vastly dominant High Elven DNA sequences are. At a time when our best alchemists cannot locate more than a handful of recessive traits, you decide to have this debate? Here, and now?

I find this unforgivable.
04/25/2018 11:00 PMPosted by Monadris
Yep, nothing of value at all. Good gaslight bra.
Just couldn't keep yourself from responding huh? It's okay I know the feel. But while I still have your undivided attention

gas·light
/ˈɡaslīt/
:manipulate (someone) by psychological means into questioning their own sanity.

Though that is something I like to do to my friends in real life it isn't close to anything that I've done in this forum.
This is what the faction war is worth fighting for, boys!

https://i.imgur.com/trCepa9.jpg
As stated in the previous thread I am a simple casual player who had previously been a part of the horde for the past 7 years. Today I log in as a space goat to show my support of playable High Elves. I don't have much time to game these days but I do have money to waste on hobbies. Race changing my alts to High Elves is just the sort of thing I would do on day one of them being available.

Yes to playable High Elves and no to feeding the trolls who clearly come in to simply annoy and harass the positive discussion here in this thread.
04/25/2018 11:03 PMPosted by Wyspers
No, you shouldn't argue about things you don't know about. You shouldn't attack people for disagreeing with you in a friendly discussion. Especially in fantasy role play, hypothetical, imaginative, or creative discussion.
Just because you don't like the answer you receive does not mean you're being attacked. Paint me as the villain all you want. I merely tried to provide more information about a subject that we're all talking about. I rather the people that support high elves are educated rather than ignorant. Idk about you.
04/25/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Talendrion

One fact that I've repeated multiple times now is all I need.
It would be great if you guys actually took the time to read my comments instead of just jumping the gun and pulling out anger-laden retorts as quickly as possible.

Maybe if you had you'd realize that I was never attacking your want to play a half-elf that lives with High Elves (still not a single person has acknowledge this statement, hilarious)

Yaoling, we are aware that you are pro helf and half elf, but this is not what this discussion is about.

In a way, we are talking about something that is completely hypothetical and not even really about what this thread is about. Yet we are here.

I already responded to this, and I said we don't need "many cross-breeds" in this case Half Elves, to introduce human blood/heritage/genetics into a "gene pool" such as the one of the High Elves of Dalaran.

"Gene Pool" As in "the collection of different genes within an interbreeding population" given the possibility that some High Elf passing half elves, most likely of unknown heritage, would have further produced offspring with High Elves, thus passing down Human genome across the HE population of Dalaran -Which, limited in nature itself, was small-
04/25/2018 11:05 PMPosted by Jaiger
and no to feeding the trolls who clearly come in to simply annoy and harass the positive discussion here in this thread.
Yeah screw those guys!