Returning Vanilla Lock

Guild Recruitment
Hello Everyone,

Glad to be back. My gear is a joke atm. I just came back a week ago and hit 110 like 2 days ago
Looking for preferably
PVE server
Late night raiding (9 PST until whenever) I do have flexibility on Friday nights
Raid 2-3 nights a week
Adult Guilds only
Competent but chill. I'm retired from the super hardcore type guild

What do I bring?
Well nothing in gear lol
Experience
Skill
Good Vibes!!
Team player mentality
Feeling left out, current/former guild to big or new to the game.

Check this out...

Looking to establish a guild for late nighters - 1100pm EST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762307686#1

Battletag
Kyncaid#1462
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey there, Krypted Gaming is seeking out returning players to get back into the groove and make up for some lost time in Legion. We're a gaming community primarily known from EVE Online, but we're starting a new World of Warcraft branch for the upcoming expansion. We had around 8 guys buy BfA last night.

https://kryptedgaming.com/

Hit me up on Battlenet: Porowns#1472
Hey there! You sound perfect for us.

<World Legacy> - Proudmoore - is looking to expand our raid core as we push into Mythic Antorus and prepare for BFA.

Our main focus is to recruit reliable ranged dps, but all are welcome to apply.

We currently have Heroic on farm and are progressing on Mythic High Command.

A fun, LGBT friendly environment with a focus on progression makes World Legacy perfect for new and veteran players alike. We joke around, but we also know how to focus up and get things done.

Details Below!

Raid Times
Friday and Saturday 6:30 - 9:30pm Server

Recruitment Needs
All ranged dps classes. Preference towards Hunters, Elemental Shamans, Warlocks, and Mages.

Any class is welcome to apply, but we cannot guarantee you a current raid spot. However, we are looking to expand for BFA - so future positions may become available.

Rules
Show up for raids. If you can't make it, let us know beforehand in Discord. We also expect people to try to learn mechanics and prepare for fights by watching Youtube videos. Respect each other and don't throw tantrums during raid - we are always happy to discuss issues after raid. Other than that, give it your best and have a good time.

Required Addons
RC Loot Council
Angry Assignments
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Raid Trials
New raiders that haven't obtained the rank of Core Raider in the guild will be on a trial basis for two weeks. During these two weeks you will not be a priority for loot, but this is not to say you will not get loot. After two weeks are up, you are eligible for full loot rights. This is to ensure new recruits don't just join for gear/achievements, and then leave.

Contact Info
Bnet - Coyotegrimm#11130
Discord - Danksmell#8767

Look forward to hearing from you!
[A] Meh 9/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps/healers are in high demand (Mage/Boomkin), although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Check us out hubris of malorne 1/11 mythic 11/11 heroic raid times are 730-1030 pst tue and wed. Add me on btag ash#1597. I hope to hear from you.
Hey we are Reborn from Ashes -Khaz Modan, We are a casual guild with a raiding habit, currently 8 of 11 heroic in AtBT. Raid times are 6:30 to 8:30 EST Tuesday and Thursday from now until June. Starting in June we will be taking a break from scheduled raiding to allow people a break before the expansion drops. During the break we will still be raiding, running dungeons and chasing achievements together for fun. Bring or level what you want to play and have fun with us.
We also run mythics, daily Hs and events with each other on all our alts. 5 of us have about 4 - 10 110s lol. so we stay busy helping each other & having fun.

Most our Guild we have been playing together since 2013. We are all good friends and we love bringing more into the fold to have fun. there are also alot of husband and wife couples in our guild. we are family oriented and understand when real life take priority over wow. I hope to hear from you in game. My Battle ID is Alugard#1879 if you want to send me an in game whisper.
<Human Resources - Bleeding Hollow - Horde> A guild full of mythic raiders from expansions past is forming for BFA. A majority of our raiders have cleared heroic, and we are looking to formulate a team. Raid times are Tues/Sun 8:30-11:00 EST. We are looking for DPS primarily, but will take any spec under consideration.

We are raiders who have, "been around the block." We want to get mythic rolling, and we are looking for dps! We know how taxing Mythic Progression can be, but we want to keep it a fun and relaxed environment.

The guild is active in weekly +15 keys, normal Antorus runs, pvp, and we do not mind helping you get rolling! Also, a large amount of us play games outside of WoW, and we would love to play them with you!

Happy Hunting ^.^

Shoot me a PM - Gingeryeezus#1391 or Iamjustdoug#1928
<Wicked Intent> is a new guild on Hyjal recruiting raiders who want Heroic progression on a casual schedule. We are currently looking to fill our ranks for Antorus and onwards into Battle for Azeroth. If you’re looking for a fun but progression focused guild without having to devote 10+ hours a week working for it, this is the guild for that.
Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays: 9pm - 11pm PST
  • Thursdays: 9pm - 11pm PST

• Environment:
  • We are building a fun and friendly but also focused group. We know when to joke around and when to get things done.

• Loot:
  • With the changes to loot coming in BfA, we are just using personal loot.

• Voice:
  • Discord

• If interested, add me and we can chat more:
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • Discord: Zamereon#4336