Any pro warriors? Got a few questions!

Arenas
What are best arms warr comps for 3v3?
Do you use whirlwind and cleave ever?
Do you rend all targets, or only your kill target?
yes.
03/31/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Calderg
yes.

That's not a very specific/helpful answer....
This should do it http://www.wowhead.com/arms-warrior-pvp-guide
Personally hardly cleave / whirlwind. Rend is really good bang for your buck , so spreading it is definitely helpful; it literally all comes down to peeling, make sure you are dueling when you should be (ex: metas, stormkeepers, lock walls etc) , and bannering unkickable polys etc in games where running banner instead of duel. Also always be watching health bars so you can rally to save someone or take them out of execute range. Lots of it comes down to your partners being able to chain CC on enemies while you hit what’s close since fear is on long CD, just do damage to whatever you can. Also there are definitely way better players you should be taking advice from than me but I found doing that stuff helped . Some good comps for war are: DH+ MW; Destro+RSham, Ele +rdrood, Frost DK
1. Turbo, WLPala, DH/warr/rdruid/MW, Ret/Warrior/disc/rsham

2. No.

3. If you're below 80 rage, don't rend more than 2 targets. The amount of globals it takes to apply 3 rends isn't worth it. Neither is the 90 (or 81 with Dauntless) rage for the amount of damage you actually get out of a rend. All in all, make sure if you're multi rending you actually have the globals to keep your rotation intact and have the resources to follow the CS > MS > Rend rule.
I believe whirlwind is good if you are low on health and need a heal. I forgot what your artifact trait is called, but the one that had a chance to heal you based on rage spent, procs more with whirlwind. Can anyone confirm
I feel like running with a lock or spriest works rather well, along with an offensive type healer(rsham,rdruid,mw maybe???) It just seems to flow well with mortal wounds for a late match dampening win. Of course many people despise rot comps due to the fact that they plague the ladder around 1800 to 1900-1950ish, causing a lot of hard stuck-bottle neck type struggles for other similar comps.

As for multi rending it all depends on what you are facing. Fighting a melee cleave comp like DK/RET or Kitty Cleave, you could opt into sweeping strikes and multi rend applying a lot of cleave as well.

And as for whirlwind i am a bit conflicted unless you are running fervor of battle its rather useless in my opinion. I find myself breaking CC chains when i do use it, and its damage is rather lack luster, As well as an unnecessary rage dump. <tldr stick with slam>
Hey while I don't play warrior myself, I think I can answer a few questions.

The most popular compositions I see arms warriors play, are Havoc DH/Arms/Healer (Resto Druid/Shaman/Mistweaver), and Turbocleave: Arms/Enhance/Healer (Mistweaver, sometimes druid).

Whirlwind and cleaving can be solid if targets are stacked up, but I believe it's situaitonal. As far as rending goes, most warriors will try to have it up on any target they're pressuring.

You might also want to try and check to confirm this with a couple really experienced warrior PvPers and streamers.

I recommend checking out Smexxin and Zhrey, warriors with rank 1 experience and tourney experience too! There stream links are as follows:

Smexxin: twitch.tv/Smexxin

Zhrey: twitch.tv/Zhreytv

Hope this helps!
04/02/2018 11:54 AMPosted by Dillon
Hey while I don't play warrior myself, I think I can answer a few questions.

The most popular compositions I see arms warriors play, are Havoc DH/Arms/Healer (Resto Druid/Shaman/Mistweaver), and Turbocleave: Arms/Enhance/Healer (Mistweaver, sometimes druid).

Whirlwind and cleaving can be solid if targets are stacked up, but I believe it's situaitonal. As far as rending goes, most warriors will try to have it up on any target they're pressuring.

You might also want to try and check to confirm this with a couple really experienced warrior PvPers and streamers.

I recommend checking out Smexxin and Zhrey, warriors with rank 1 experience and tourney experience too! There stream links are as follows:

Smexxin: twitch.tv/Smexxin

Zhrey: twitch.tv/Zhreytv

Hope this helps!

WHAT AM I LOOKING AT!?!!?!