931 WW Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hola, I'm a very old WoW vet. that hasn't raided properly with a guild since Dragon Soul, and I'm looking to get back into it.

A little about me:
    I'm 20, and pretty easy to get along with
    I'm a pretty avid raider in Final Fantasy XIV
    I'm looking to clear all content at a reasonable rate
    My schedule is generally very open
    I'm only looking for Guilds on Illidan
    I haven't entered Antorus yet
    I am a very quick learner
    I would say I'm proficient at my class

If I seem like a decent candidate for your Guild, feel free to reply here or contact me at Tyler#12701. Thanks in advance!
Hello!

<Dream> is a guild of returning players and good friends located on US-Illidan. Our raid times are Mon-Tues-Wed from 9pm CST to Midnight.

We'd like to speak with you if these times fit with your schedule, or of course you can always visit out website at

https://www.dreamraiding.com/

And apply there!

My bnet is:
Platypai#1527 (Sent you a friend request!)

Looking forward to hearing from you!
<Dilligaf> 3/11M an aspiring guild on the mal'ganis server horde side is looking for more competent raiders who strive to be the best at their class for mythic progression to fill CORE SLOTS and run 20+ keystones(ran daily not just weekly) we want raiders who play WoW and don"t just raid log. Lead by experienced raiders 1st week AOTC'ers who provide the ins and outs of boss explanations, rotations, and tricks of the trade. Looking to finish strong this tier with the expectation of Cutting Edge next expansion

What is Expected of Our Raiders

Attendance is absolutely key to any successful raid team that being said we would like to see at least an 80% raid attendance to keep a core slot on our team. We expect a positive fun engaging attitude and understanding that not everyone one shots bosses. We expect people to do their homework per say and have knowledge on the boss encounters. We expect u to know your own bis list and min maxing of your toon.

Raid Days and Times

Sun: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Tues: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST
Thurs: 8:30pm-10:30pm PST

Classes and Spec Needs
Mage (med)
Lock(med)
Hunter(high)
Spriest(med)
Ele shaman(high)
OS heals(high)
Melee DPS(med)

All dps should be 950+

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS SHOULD STILL INQUIRE!

Contact List

GM- Xanthippie#1937
Co GM- shockers#1848
Officer- Mavik#1903
Recruiter- Natas#1536
Hello!

<murlocs> (11/11M Leadership) is openly recruiting for BFA.

We are a brand newly formed NYC based guild with optional monthly meetups IRL.

Feel free to reach out to me (ev0#1934), or Dicelyon#1922 for an invite if you're interested.

Guild Website: https://murlocs.com
Raid times: Tues-Thurs 8-11PM EST
Discord: https://discord.gg/a3QYYFQ
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856