pvp titles

Arenas
ok so I see we got the gear out but no titles to go with it am I the only one who didn't get any titles ??
Calm down there ricky bobby. Reset is in like 10 mins.
Weird I got mine u prolly got dq'd
On that note, friend and I got rival/dualist achievement just now but title isn't out yet.
04/03/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Rot
On that note, friend and I got rival/dualist achievement just now but title isn't out yet.

yeah i cant wear my duelist yet, i was wondering if it was just me
They clearly pushed the elite sets out early but ended up breaking titles. GG
Got the glad mount but no title??!?!?
04/03/2018 08:13 AMPosted by Gregl
Got the glad mount but no title??!?!?

same but I still got last seasons glad title still, so I'm okay with waiting
Got hero of the alliance feat and no title, kek.
Is it just for the non permanent titles? I am able to equip Dominant Gladiator
04/03/2018 09:40 AMPosted by Dillon

Calderg says it works for R1. Another person told me the titles are only bugged for first time Gladiators. Not entirely sure what the issue is yet.

now is not the time to humble brag
Wait dilly boy is green? HOW
04/03/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Courser

Calderg says it works for R1. Another person told me the titles are only bugged for first time Gladiators. Not entirely sure what the issue is yet.

My buddy didnt get his Duelist (First time) Also, it put it under only feat of strength and didnt get him the actual achievement.
04/03/2018 09:46 AMPosted by Zingster
Wait dilly boy is green? HOW

Maybe U should read this thread my orc friend

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762196685?page=3#post-49
04/03/2018 09:47 AMPosted by Nedmoo
04/03/2018 09:44 AMPosted by Courser

My buddy didnt get his Duelist (First time) Also, it put it under only feat of strength and didnt get him the actual achievement.

Ok so it seems to be all the non-permanent titles for this season. And if you already had the title from last season, you can still wear it since Blizzard hasn't taken them away yet.
Also got glad mounts but no titles? lol
Hey guys it looks like there's a small issue right now with the titles but we're working on it! I'll update when I know more on it or the status of that fix.
04/03/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Ythisens
Hey guys it looks like there's a small issue right now with the titles but we're working on it! I'll update when I know more on it or the status of that fix.

kool beans dawg
04/03/2018 09:59 AMPosted by Ythisens

The GOAT at it again