964 shadow priest LF 7/11 guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for guild no b.s, no patronizing, just progression i have trialed in 3 guilds on mythic imonar and the grind is real! seeing retards dieing to the same thing is tiresome. so now i'm looking for a guild past that and better suited to my skill set. I have an attitude that most dislike. i am a jerk so if you got feelings and they get hurt i feel bad for you son, don't even add me. If you made it this far My B.net is Adrienne#11996
My toons are: https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Ramboheal
alt: https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Exellence
Sure hope your playing skills back up that !@#$ty attitude lol. You would be surprised how many guilds don't want to put up with a childish attitude such as that. I recommend spending some time on improving your people skills if you wish to raid.

You've made the first step by admitting that no one wants to put up with you :)
perspectives.
04/03/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Slyxus
Sure hope your playing skills back up that !@#$ty attitude lol. You would be surprised how many guilds don't want to put up with a childish attitude such as that. I recommend spending some time on improving your people skills if you wish to raid.

You've made the first step by admitting that no one wants to put up with you :)
Perspectives and you clearly have more patience. either way get that fake !@#$ out of here.
Hi

Wipe Scene Investigators (WSI), a Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis is recruiting to strengthen our roster for Mythic Antorus.

Current progression:

11/11 H, 9/11 M ABT

For additional information and to apply, please contact one of our officers listed below. A short interview in Discord will be conducted, followed by a trial run with the guild.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 8-11PM EST

Thursday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies to 11:00 pm EST, close on a kill)

Sunday 8-10:30PM EST (Varies to 11:00 pm EST, close on a kill)

Contacts:

Touczz#1764 - Touczz

please fill out this form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UmT1iowe9Yg5YM1_V8kEg07EpSnJa6xCUpOwBI85ot0/viewform?edit_requested=true
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hey there,
<Simple Math>(8/11M) is currently looking for quality players to fill out our roster as we look to the end of Legion and into Battle for Azeroth.

Simple Math is a longstanding guild located on the PvP server Andorhal (PST) made up of hardcore players that has expanded over several years. We're currently looking for more players who love both PvE and PvP content and push themselves to be not best in the guild, but best in the world. We have currently achieved all relevant raiding server firsts since Tier 6 (yes, everything). After an extended hiatus we are trying to get back into the flow of raiding by easing our way back into hardcore raiding. Currently led by 11/11M raiders and filled with Ex-Mythic raiders we are on a weekend raiding schedule and hope to go back to a competitive weekday schedule in Battle for Azeroth.

Things you should know about us:

* We raid Saturday & Sunday. We also do optional Mythic+ runs, Sales, and Heroic/Normal runs through the week.

* Our raids start at 8pm EST and end no later than midnight.

* We're a 13-year old guild with a tight roster, we barely over recruit. Players are recruited to raid, not to sit on the bench.

* We use a loot council system for loot distribution. DKP is not used.
If you're interested in applying, please head over to simplemathguild.com