enh/resto LF mythic guild i have 9/11m xp

Guild Recruitment
963 shaman LF a mythic progression guild that has some XP in end game prog. I know how to play all 3 shaman specs well but only have gear for enhance/resto. Would prefer to play enhance. For current ilvl I generally parse high, and I've recently received my BiS legendaries that I've not gotten to raid with due to guildies not showing up. LF raid times during the week 830PM eastern. Sundays may be possible depending on times. My Bnet tag is CLKKudos#1424. I don't have any personal logs as my GM only privately logs and I never felt the need to (until now lol). Feel free to add me anytime. I'm currently Horde on Laughing Skull but willing to Xfer to new server pending a trial with a new guild. Thanks!
About Us
<The Hideout> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. Most of our members are from higher end raiding guild spread all over game. We form this guild with the intent of a bunch of friends who wanna raid together in a non toxic environment and yet be in a competitive environment. We are currently 10/11 mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with as least 965+ (depends if you have to wear old tiers or not)

Raid Times
Tuesdays - Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Required Addons:
Anger Assessment

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause thats what its gonna be in BFA )

Streams:
https://www.twitch.tv/kits96 (Rogue PoV)
Twitch.tv/tskaff (Spriest PoV)

Contact Youheng#1789 for anymore question or info
Twitch
kits96 - Twitch
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 8/11M Antorus and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core moving forward into BFA. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears or mythic farm to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact SCH in game SCH#11436 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.
Tues- 830-1130est
Sunday- 730-1130est

Cheers and best of luck
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We'd love to have your flexibility in multiple specs, but we need a healer as a priority. You'd be the 5th healer that would be first to dps once we comp for 4 heals. If that's alright, below's a tidbit of our guild info:

Server: Area-52
Progression: 9/11M AtBT, getting to p3 on Agg - need cleanup p3
Loot Rules: Loot Council
Raid Nights: Tuesday, Wednesday 8:30-11:30 EST (optional Thursday runs, and we do not extend)
Trial period can last anywhere between 1-3 weeks.

Bnet: aedslol#1114 (recruiting officer), Hugglez#1752 (GM, also handles recruitment)
Discord: Aedslol#5726, Huggles#2537

More info, why we're recruiting certain classes, and guild history/about us located at our recruitment link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762256130
Hey there!

<First Light> on Moon Guard Horde is an RP PvE guild currently 5/11M on our main team. We raid 6 hours of progression a week and aim for cutting edge each tier and are recruiting DPS and DPS with healing off specs.

Our raid times are T/Th 8-11 PM Central Time with heroic farm on Fridays and Normal for alts on Sundays.

We are currently seeking:
Boomkins
Warlocks
Shadow Priests
MM or BM Hunters
Mage
Any ranged DPS with healing offspec

If you are interested, check us out at http://www.dawnwardens.com/ and apply there!

Contacts:
Omgitsapally#1232 (Raid Lead)
Raichu#11890 (Raid assist and recruitment)
Kierlani#1443 (Head Officer)
Hey there :)

My guild is 9/11M and we have Aggramar down to 13% as of tonight. The kill is coming soon. We are looking for a couple DPS to help round out our roster and to help with raid comp. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until B.F.A.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me here on the forum or add my battletag (Taalisman#1695) We would love to have you!!!
Hello,

We are a Horde guild named Dawn of the Dead on the Zul'jin server. We are currently 9/11 Mythic in Antorus. We are working on pushing Mythic raiding, and are looking to recruit a Resto Shaman for an immediate position on our progression raid team. We are very friendly, active progression raiding guild.

We raid for 3 hours, 3 days a week (9 hours total):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST (7 - 10 CST, 6 - 9 MST, 5 - 8 PST)

I'd encourage you to learn a little more about us at www.dotd.org or contact me by BattleTag at Jeare#1759.
Bump