11/11 H 940 Havoc DH LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey, I'm looking for a stable raiding environment for my DH. I'm coming back to wow after my main got banned in ToS and am focusing more on dps this tier

old acc
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/tommyzeesus#rankingzone=9

Bnet: Jey#1424
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
I could make you a star, kid
Still looking for a home for him
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster. An ideal trial is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics. Is willing to grow with guild.

Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H. We will beginning Mythics soon.

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Like most guilds we are stacked with melee but if you have proof with logs you are an exceptional player we still consider you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465