974 Gaurdian Druid LF Mythic Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
ilvl 974 Guardian Druid Tank main (979.1 in bags) looking for Mythic progression guild. Currently 5/11M but last guild fell apart due to poor management. I'm on the Stormrage server and willing to trial crz since mythic is open now. schedule is very flexible. Sons of Azuroth is a side project guild with friends and former members but is not active in mythic atm.

Bundxurage - Stormrage

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/bundxurage

https://raider.io/characters/us/stormrage/Bundxurage

btag; DanBundy#11261, please add if interested, available after 6 pm EST to chat.
Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-Druid, pally, DH tanks
-mage, hunter, boomkin, lock
-rogue, monk, feral
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Hey Bund I am on your server! We should be 4/11M after tonight.

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
2/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Boomkin
Fire/Frost Mage

Medium:

Ele Sham with a resto OS
Marks Hunter

Low:

Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey there! We are also 5/11M and have an immediate spot open for a main tank this week as we start prog on Imonar. Please contact me asap if you are interested! I will shoot you a Btag request.

Guild info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760987487?page=1

Contact: BNET: combatwombat#1411 or Discord: combatwombat#7971 (best way to reach me)
Hi Cel, your raid times are perfect for me and being on the same server is already a plus. I'm not locked to mythic this week so if you need help tonight I will be online, don't mind starting at whatever boss you're at. Just hoping guild has solid prog on High command and portal keeper/eonar. I am willing to trial but hard for me regress if you can understand.

I have RC loot council, DBM, details, weak auras, angry assignments, etc. I'm fully prepared for each fight up to Imonar. I've add you on bnet.

I also have a few great mythic raiders on stand by if you're looking for any extra help, 975 DH melee dps, 968 resto druid healer, 968 Moonkin druid rdps, and 965 WW monk melee dps all on stormrage from our last guild.
Hi Kobe, although you're looking for a tank, is there any room for other core spots? Raid times are perfect for me but my group usually likes the later raids times because they're on Central and pacific time but that won't keep me from trialing. I see you're wanted list and but I don't have classes you're looking for is why i ask.

I have a few great mythic raiders on stand by, 975 DH melee dps, 968 resto druid healer, 968 Moonkin druid rdps, and 965 WW monk melee dps all on stormrage from our last guild.

I have RC loot council, DBM, details, weak auras, angry assignments, etc. I'm fully prepared for each fight up to Imonar.
Heya Bundy, so this week we were hoping to save our lockout and start immediately on Imonar - would you still be interested in trialling even though it will be a progression boss or do you prefer to reclear? The options are still open at this point so let me know what you think!

As far as having additional core spots, we do have a few attendance issues with dps that may result in spots opening, however I must let you know we are already a very leather-heavy composition, so in terms of loot I do not know if we'd be able to accommodate so many more leather wearers. That being said, as I mentioned, things can change and we are always looking for talented players.
04/09/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Kobeslice
Heya Bundy, so this week we were hoping to save our lockout and start immediately on Imonar - would you still be interested in trialling even though it will be a progression boss or do you prefer to reclear? The options are still open at this point so let me know what you think!

To give my prefernce, I'd still like to reclear just to stay fresh and practice. I could do without gorathi and dogs but am still looking for tier cloak on HC, a better wrist from PK, and tier chest and off tier head xmog from eonar, new relics wouldn't be bad either. Ultimately, i respect whichever you decide, but i have alot of bonus rolls stock piled from not doing much mythic in 2 weeks.
04/09/2018 09:22 AMPosted by Bundxurage
Hi Cel, your raid times are perfect for me and being on the same server is already a plus. I'm not locked to mythic this week so if you need help tonight I will be online, don't mind starting at whatever boss you're at. Just hoping guild has solid prog on High command and portal keeper/eonar. I am willing to trial but hard for me regress if you can understand.

I have RC loot council, DBM, details, weak auras, angry assignments, etc. I'm fully prepared for each fight up to Imonar. I've add you on bnet.

I also have a few great mythic raiders on stand by if you're looking for any extra help, 975 DH melee dps, 968 resto druid healer, 968 Moonkin druid rdps, and 965 WW monk melee dps all on stormrage from our last guild.

Hey Bundy,

We killed HC already, so tonight we are doing life binder and then moving to dogs, we should be 4/11M after tonight if all goes well! I would very much be interested in trialing you tonight.
Ok thanks so much for letting me know. We're still undecided about what we are gonna do this week, save or reclear. If it's ok I've added you on Bnet (tag is combatwombat) and will contact you there to talk more once I've heard back from the rest of the officers about what the plan is gonna be!
04/09/2018 01:40 PMPosted by Kobeslice
Ok thanks so much for letting me know. We're still undecided about what we are gonna do this week, save or reclear. If it's ok I've added you on Bnet (tag is combatwombat) and will contact you there to talk more once I've heard back from the rest of the officers about what the plan is gonna be!

Awesome thanks! yah its fine of course.