962 RDruid LF Guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hey! I am looking for a M guild for BFA and to kill some time at the moment in Legion.

I have been playing since BC and I have 11/11M knowledge, but due to my current guild not having enough people they have stopped raiding.

Would prefer a weekend raiding guild, or a late night one.

If you have more questions, drop your btag and I will hit you up when I can!

Thanks!
Dishonored on Winterhoof is looking for members to join our main team.

I know you said that it's for BFA but we would love to have you come join us on raid night!

8/11 M Tues, Wed, Thurs 730-1030 Pacific

LF Ranged DPS
Healers

Add me on btag: JordyPie#1970
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for a Resto Druid for our team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
ghettoskippy#1896
5/11M
Tues/Thurs/Sun - 8-11pm EST

11 year guild with same core leadership

On Discord:
Killzone1210#4720
Veloth#8437
Wizaro#8245

Or in game:
Veloth#1394
Killzone1210#1379
Wizaro#1896
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
[A] Meh 7/11M AtBT

Recruiting players for current mythic progression / BFA. Ideally searching for ranged dps. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 10/10M NH.

Ranged dps is in high demand as well as 1 healer, although we do consider good players.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

Btags: Midnah#1811
Discord: Midnah#7951

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Wrong Answer> is a Horde guild on Area-52 with a 10/11M GM/Raid Leader and a 11/11M Tank, with several ex-hardcore raiders.

• We consider ourselves SEMI-HARDCORE (9hr Raid week)
  • We run an optional raid night to do normal/heroic mode (we love alts!)
  • We often run mythic+ as well.

Server:
Area-52 Horde

Progression
6/11M w/ K'G down to 8%. Will die very soon

Raid Times
Mon/Tue/Wed 10pm-1am EST (7PM PST)

Contact
  • Dreamie#1493 - GM/Raid Leader
  • Zerrix#11394 - Recruitment
Hey! I raid lead for a 5/11M guild on area 52 horde. If you're interested, we have a core spot for you. We raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10pm - 12 am EST. Add me on battle net if you're interested / want to come in for a trial run tonight or sometime next week! Choga#1882
Hey, so I'll keep this short and hopefully it sparks your interest a bit.

We're a 4/11M guild that raids Saturday & Sunday nights from 7-10pm EST. It seems to be a good fit for what youre looking for.

Go ahead and add me, Toroc#1980 and ill talk with you whenever I get the chance!
Hello < Illen>! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a < Resto Druid > for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 11/11 Mythic Antorus US 30th 9/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Required Alts: We require 1 raid ready alt for splits
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: Open
Physical DPS: Open
Caster DPS: Open

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762137165

Lionsnot#1682

Add me and we can talk, we raid weekends 7-11 est
Hey there! i'll keep this short and sweet. <Buddy> is recruiting, we're 9/11 M currently extending until we kill Aggramar and Argus. We're a Horde guild from Thrall. We raid only 6 hours a week, Tuesday/Thursday from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Please contact us if interested :)

Battle.net:
Zereh(canadian#1776)
Joy(joy#13643)

Original Guild post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760896277
<Comedy> is a brand new alliance guild on Stormrage. We are looking for skilled players to do Mythic progression for next expansion. We will also likely be clearing heroic Antorus weekly for those that want to go. We are excited to build this guild and meet new players on this realm!

Server: Stormrage-PvE
Timezone: EST (East coast)
Realm Population: Full

Raiding info:
In BfA we will be raiding Tuesday and Thursday, 7PM est to 10PM est.
Heroic clears on Friday

Contact info:
Arbuckle-Stormrage (GM) Permburu#11129
Peabody-Stormrage (Co-GM) RobotGigolo#1608

Arbuckle#1492 on Discord

Thanks for giving our post a read and I hope to hear from you! Have a great day!