927 Shadow Priest LFG

Guild Recruitment
Horde 927 Shadow Priest looking for a casual social raiding guild. I am not a hardcore raider by any means. Looking to do N/H content. I am new to the Antorus patch so I'm a little fresh.

I also enjoy doing dungeons, questing, LFR, helping others, being social, and even some RP if people still do that sort of thing.

Schedule for me is usually on the weekends. Weekdays are a bit random with my job.

Times:
FRI: Anytime after 4pm est
SAT: Anytime
SUN: Anytime until 11pm est
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Would love to have you as part of our social group contact me.

HolyCheese#11460
Also we are on WyrmrestAccord
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant