952 Tank LFG

Guild Recruitment
952 Bear tank LFG. Can play any of the tank classes.
1/11 mythic exp 11/11 heroic exp
Looking for a guild that is going to be going after cutting edge during BFA.
willing to boost whichever tank you are in need of, i play and enjoy all tank classes.
i am willing to xfer/faction.
I can play any day of the week between 5pm to 11pm est.
im willing to raid every day, im online every day.
Post here and i will try and reply to everyone.
Hey there, we raid half an hour past your preferred times. If that's non-negotiable, I understand and wish you the best of luck with your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of one Brewmaster Monk, Blood DK or Guardian Druid. Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
We do raid 30mins past your time but hopefully that's not horrible. Our guild spam is below but we could really use a great reliable offtank right now!

[Lightbringer][Alliance] ☆Novus Sanctum☆ (11/11 H & 2/11 M Antorus)

Please fill out the application to the left if you are interested in joining. If you have any other
questions or concerns, please contact Xhadow#1889 on battle net, Jaytonse, or Xhadöw.

Recruiting:

DPS - 1 to 2
• We are recruiting regular dps *and* reserve dps for our Mythic roster. Reserves can raid Heroic, and have opportunities to sub in for Mythic slots. Monks/Warlocks take first priority at this time. Feel free to apply!

Off Tank - 1

Any class will be considered. Feel free to apply!
Raid Times (PST) [add 3 hours for Eastern]:
• Tuesday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Thursday: 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM
• Saturday (fun raid): 5:45 PM - 8:30 PM

What we expect:
• Be knowledgeable about your class—know: optimal talents, stats, gear, gems,
enchants, rotation
• Pull 1 million dps minimum
• Be ilvl 940
• Have at least 75 points in Artifact Weapon (for Netherlight Crucible unlocks)
• Have the appropriate addons and keep them up to date (DBM, ExrT, RCLootCouncil, etc.)
• Have a positive and constructive attitude

We expect all our raiders to come prepared before raid. This includes pots, tomes,
and being on time.

Why should you join Novus Sanctum?

We are not only a progression raiding guild, we are a friendly home for everyone who
joins. The atmosphere of the guild is helpful, supportive, and rewarding.
When it's time for business to be handled in raid, we do it, but we have fun at the same
time.

We regularly run dungeons, Mythic+, and even old content if we get the urge. We do
+15 keys/higher every single week. We also have guild raffles for mounts and other items.

We would rather bring players who are willing to learn and execute mechanics even if
their DPS might be lower, than those who only care about the meters and nothing else.

If you have any questions, contact our Raid Lead Jaytonse or Recruiter Xhadöw.
Xhadow#1889 on Discord.
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
*Hi there we are currently in need of a second tank for our raid team. I'll put my recruit message here as well. Pls feel free to add myself or my cogm ( our main tank) on your bt Sweds420#1133 or Bow#11590 We'd love to hear from you.

<Apparition> on Bladefist/Kultiras Looking to fill our rosters and expand our core raid team in preparation for BFA.
If you're interested in progression raiding on a semi casual level, but heading for end game content , then come join us! Raiding Fri/Sat 7pm cst. Welcoming new or returning players.

As Battle for Azeroth expansion launches we'll be doing guild dungeon and leveling together to gear up for first raid. We have a launch party event on our calendar!

We're looking for people who are looking to work as part of a team, in a friendly, chill atmosphere. No elitists here. We want people who are not simply looking for DPS races, and that working as a team, executing the mechanics, and killing the boss are more important as a guild and team.

Come join us !

-ILV 930. for Norm Antorus. 945 for Heroic
- All specs and classes. Roles open : Tank, Heals, Dps.
- All roles and classes considered.
- We use Discord for voice.
Raid times: Main raid days FRI SAT 7 pm (CST).
We do Mythics, help others get keystones, and Mythic + to help level those keys.
WE OFFER ALL GUILD MEMBERS:
- Repairs. Those in earned raider ranks get substantial repair allotment.Flasks ect.
- Guild prizes (Mount, Toys, Collectibles Draws)
- Guild events! (Dungeon runs, world boss runs, Helping fellow guildees)
- Active leveling/gearing help for alts! (given that you are willing to actively improve and return favor to others)
To apply:
- WHISPER GM : Bowdi-Bladefist or add thru battletag Bow#11590 or Swedsdruid battletag Sweds420#1133 or pst any guildee for an invite.
Hey there, if you have a DK tank, we are currently recruiting a dk! Even better if you can OS to DPS. We are 7/11 w/ vari to 3 percent. Raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2ish day) We will be doing heroic tonight if you would be interested in trialing. If are schedule look at all interesting to you feel free to send me a message!
Conzeula#1172
hey there id love to talk to you more about a tanking position. add me on btag when you get a moment and lets talk.
ghettoskippy#1896
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Would love to chat furthermore, shoot me an add foGO#1395
bump
<Not Like This> is a Semi-Hardcore Raiding guild that is recruiting for the end of legion going into BFA.

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 EST (9-12 EST in BFA)
- Wednesday: 9:30-12:30 EST (9-12 EST in BFA)
- Sunday: (BFA Only): 9-12 EST

Guild Mission: The mission of the guild is to kill mythic bosses. Our goal for each tier is to kill the end boss on mythic if possible. At the very least we strive to kill the end boss of the expansion on mythic! The cornerstone of the guild in our minds is that we raid in a laid back atmosphere. We will NOT sit there and tell you what buttons to press.

Things we look at in a trial:
  • Comes prepared to raid
  • Logs in throughout the week
  • Friendly towards other guild members
  • Knows the fights
  • Currently Recruiting:

ALL CLASSES AND SPECS

Whether you see your class or not in that list please feel free to reach out to us. All exceptional players will be contacted.

BATTLE TAG: Larry#1138