BG win rate flipping?

Battlegrounds
Just lost 4 in a row as alliance on my other hunter. Very painful bgs, people leaving pretty much early on, Silvershard Mines twice, never really a great alliance bg. Normally I blacklist that one. Other two was AB one close the other a slaughter.
This is the usual at the start of every expansion, and here is my ageist theory.

Alliance gears up much faster than Horde, presumably due to Horde having more casual/older gamers that don't spend as much time farming at the start. This is compounded by the fact that this expac started before school has....

That's my theory. Though I believe many more younger players are playing Horde, Alliance is still full of more cutesy characters, so I'm sticking to my theory.
08/22/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Wolfmaster
Just lost 4 in a row as alliance on my other hunter. Very painful bgs, people leaving pretty much early on, Silvershard Mines twice, never really a great alliance bg. Normally I blacklist that one. Other two was AB one close the other a slaughter.
Lost 3 in a row when I hit 120. Add to that 10, sometimes more, minute queues. Losses happen both factions.
08/22/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Jugaa
08/22/2018 02:59 PMPosted by Wolfmaster
Lost 3 in a row when I hit 120. Add to that 10, sometimes more, minute queues. Losses happen both factions.

Your guild name sounds familiar to me. Want to say a title of a book, but too lazy to Google it.
08/22/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Ripshadow
08/22/2018 03:50 PMPosted by Jugaa
...Lost 3 in a row when I hit 120. Add to that 10, sometimes more, minute queues. Losses happen both factions.

Your guild name sounds familiar to me. Want to say a title of a book, but too lazy to Google it.
I just did. It is a book.