[H] 8/11M 963 MM Hunter LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
8/11M Hunter Looking to progress further into Antorus and find a home before BfA.
Would prefer to stay horde, willing to server transfer, any days/times work.
Hello! I am the GM of 'The Spooky Cult' ! I raided hardcore in Cata but left before dragon soul. Now I have the time to start raiding again. I want to start a small raid team to finish off legion content and have a raid ready group for BFA. I want a semi-hard core team for BFA.

Raid days/nights are not decided yet.

We are a new guild but I am sure we can get a solid crew together!
Hey there, I am the recruiter for <Pillow Talk> on Sargeras. We are currently 9/11M and raid Fridays and Saturdays 9pm CST to 12:30am CST. If you want to know more, please contact me at Velayn#1455
Feioria Air would love to add a hunter to bolster our daytime raiding group. We are currently 36% on M argus and would love to hear from you soon! My btag is berl#11782 if u want to talk

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras. Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10am-1pmCST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.
*We currently need:*
-Rogue/Demon Hunter
-Hunter.
-Mage
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Hit me up if interested in raiding late night. Need some more ranged if you're up to it

Guild: Late Night Shenanigans - (Thrall)
Faction: :horde: HORDE :horde:
Raid Times/Days: Tues /Wed/Thurs 11pm - 1am Pacific
Cleared: 8/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Spike#1105, Disco#1502
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/thrall/Late%20Night%20Shenanigans
Needs: Holy Priest or Resto Druid, Melee DPS (Rogue/Ret Pally) Ranged dps (spriest, boomchicken, hunter preferred) Exceptional applicants will always be considered even if we are not recruiting your class/spec
2 night raiding. We need a hunter, ours just left due to a work schedule change.
<Okay> Illidan 9/11 M

Tues & Thurs. 8:30pm-11:30pm CST(server)

US15 Leadership, high M+ key groups, sale runs, flasks/food/repairs provided.

Add me, let's chat
bear#1792
okay.gg
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS (Heal/Tank offspec a bonus but not required). Current prog is 7/11M Antorus. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Absynnian#1531, Kellerwing#1024 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hey fei

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Current progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for an exceptional hunter

We are cutting edge players returning from a small break during TOS, and we are looking for more skilled raiders for current Mythic content as well as BFA. We have active players and an Adult atmosphere. We are looking for dedicated players who are active and outgoing in and out of raid. You can expect to find a great gaming community in wow as well as many other games. We also like doing mythic+ keys on our off nights.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello, would like to speak with you and see logs if you have any.

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
10/11M Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Hunter

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Hello, would like to speak with you and see logs if you have any.

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
10/11M Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Affliction Warlock
Spriest
Hunter

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Hey! We may be along the lines you're looking for. We're looking to get some ranged DPS to help shore up our roster for finishing Legion and heading into BFA.

We raid Tues/Thurs from 9-1a CST and are currently 10/11 mythic Antorus with Argus at 6%. He should die soon.

Feel free to reach out to chat!

Our recruitment post on wowforums:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752668546?page=1

Our website:
skunkworksguild.com

Oh, we're Horde too. :D Hope to hear from you, and good luck finding a home!
I'm from <Massacre> on Turalyon horde. We are a mythic progression guild that has been actively pushing content since 2007 and are currently 8/11M. This tier we are currently extending our lockout until we have achieved CE. Outside of raid times our members enjoy alts, a weekly alt raid, m+, light pvp, and many other games while hanging out and listening to music in discord.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-12EST
Our logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2154/
Our discord: https://discord.gg/EW2ZWW
Our app: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform
My btag/discord: Kara#1715 / Karalea#8566

Good luck and I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

8/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
Looking to add players to our core to finish out legion and be apart of our BFA Core team. bnet: Kcin#1645
<MokRah> US Arthas - Horde Current Progression: 7/11Mythic Antorus

Raid Times: Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 8-11pm Eastern time.

About us:

<MokRah> is a semi-hardcore guild residing on US Arthas. Our guild consists of people of all ages with different raiding backgrounds. Our roots were established back in Hellfire Citadel ; since then we have become one of the more consitant raid teams on Arthas We strive on our members' participation, friendliness, and laid-back energy. Those who are consistent in showing and have a positive attitude towards raid, it's progression, and all other members is ideal and what we look for.

Recruitment Needs:

-Holy Paladin

-Rogue (Sub or Assasin)

-Mage

Minimum Requirements: We are looking for players with prior raid experience as we are all experienced raiders ourselves. That being said being able to make raid times is a must.

What we provide to our raiders:

-Discord

-Repairs

-Mature and constructive criticism from our Officers

-A relaxed and social raiding environment

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Contacts:

-kcin#1645

If you are interested, even if your class is not listed, please get at me or any officer in b.net
Hello! My guild Velocity is 7/11M (6% on Vari) Alliance on Sargeras. We raid during the morning/afternoon hours and in need of range DPS. If you can make our raid times, please consider Velocity!
Raid Times: 10am-1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs.
Link to our guild recruitment post to learn more about us =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760846245

Feel free to add me or Fox (GM) so we can chat!
Thanks,
Starby

BNET:
Starby (Peach#1423)
Foxshine (Fox#1713)

DISCORD:
Fox#7009
Starby#8682
Still searching!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are a 9/11M guild on alliance side Stormrage, I know you said you would prefer to stay horde, but if you are willing to go alliance for a few months we are going to be transferring horde on Tichondrias after we kill argus.

We raid Tues, Wed, and Thur from 10pm-1am PST.

If you are interested you can add my battle tag Katie#1178.

Hope to talk to ya soon :)
<<Freelance>> Proudmoore is Looking For More!!! Seeking reliable and capable, active players.

Core spot available for:
Mage
Boomkin
Hunter

Actively seeking a:
Enhancement Shaman
Affliction/Demo Lock
Restoration Druid

and/or any other exceptional players seeking a stable home.

Our goal is to push cutting edge each tier and enjoy playing with people who learn quickly. We’re looking for players who understand and anticipate mechanics while maximizing their classes output and are also fun loving! We're always on the lookout for people who enjoy not only content but company.

Too Long- Would Not Read :P
-Raid Days: Mon/Tues/Weds 5:30-8:30 pST, Optional Thursday Night Events
or any of our other raid members
-Server: US-Proudmoore
-Progression: 10/11M, week 1 AOTC [7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS]
-Loot: RC LootCouncil
-VoIP: Discord
-Logs: Guild logs are public on warcraftlogs.com