[A] < Sons of Liberty > is now recruiting!

Dalaran
Hello fellow players! :D

Guild name: Sons of Liberty
Server: Dalaran
Faction: Alliance

Who are we?

First and foremost, we are a guild formed of 5 family members who have experience running WPvP oriented and Rated PvP Guilds but recently transferred to Dalaran to find new experiences, also a new home to search for new friends to help build our guild so we can get ready for everything BFA has to offer. The main purpose of this guild and end goal is to enjoy all the PvP that the expansion is going to give us and we look forward to pushing PvP to the max in the next expansion. We are very active for our numbers. The guild discord is very active and filled with helpful friendly players that make the guild what it is today. We are determined to build a community with other like minded players, so we can flourish in Battle for Azeroth--this is what keeps us going strong. If you can come chat with us, we can show you the heart and determination of this guild.

Guild Focus

WPvP aka "War-mode"-(Weekly and Weekends Random Times)

Mythic + (Randomly Everyday)

Rbg-Guild team will be established prior to Battle for Azeroth!

Our Vision

We seek to grow our guild as a family, not a dump for pugs and alts like most guilds these days. We strive for a place where people come not for guild perks, but to make friends and memories with a family that cares about one another. A community that values the player as a person, not a number. Where other guilds click a button to spam invites throughout the entire realm, we believe that the best way to get dedicated members is to be personal and get to know each individual player as a friend. We find our members using our own eyes, not an addon, whether it be the noob questing in Elwynn, the renown duelist in front of the Gates of Stormwind, the Gold Shire fence sitter that never leaves his post, the friend from that dungeon, or the guy who always charges in the front lines of battlegrounds... no matter who you are, we have a place for you in our guild. Sons of Liberty calls for you, will you answer?

Structure of the Guild

The guild has a ranking system that will work efficiently and with integrity, as hard as you work. As the guild grows and expands, we will be seeking officers for certain positions. If you don't seek to become an officer, that is fine with us, but we encourage all members who are interested in the idea to come to the Guildmaster, or other Officers and let us know, so we can discuss the steps necessary and hear your input on the idea. To give you an example, here are some officer positions we look forward to fill.

• Treasurer
  • Recruitment Officer
  • Guild Officer
  • WPvP Oficer
  • Rbg Officer
  • More TBA...

[u]How to contact us

Speincer (GM) BTAG: Spencer#1938
    Discord ID: Spencer#7653

I'm usually in Discord, so if you ever wanted to talk one on one, I'm sure I'll be available.

Thanks for your time, and i hope we get to talk soon!
    I have been enjoying the guild. Active friendly and very helpful. Great guild to join! If your looking for a guild to become a new home look no further. As we grow together we get to know each other's strengths and weaknesses. Come become a part of something Great!!
    04/07/2018 01:17 PMPosted by Speincer
    Hello fellow players! :D

Guild name: Sons of Liberty
    Server: Dalaran
    Faction: Alliance

Who are we?

First and foremost, we are a guild formed of 5 family members who have experience running WPvP oriented and Rated PvP Guilds but recently transferred to Dalaran to find a new home and to search for new friends to help build our guild so we can get ready for everything BFA has to offer. With us just starting out, we have grown a lot in the last week. Our discord has already been very active with helpful friendly players. We are determined to build a community with other like minded players, so we can flourish in Battle for Azeroth--this is what keeps us going.

Guild Focus
      WPvP
      Rbgs
      Mythic +
    Raiding

Our Vision

We seek to grow our guild as a family, not a dump for pugs and alts like most guilds these days. We strive for a place where people come not for guild perks, but to make friends and memories with a family that cares about one another. A community that values the player as a person, not a number. Where other guilds click a button to spam invites throughout the entire realm, we believe that the best way to get dedicated members is to be personal and get to know each individual player as a friend. We find our members using our own eyes, not an addon, whether it be the noob questing in Elwynn, the renown duelist in front of the Gates of Stormwind, the Gold Shire fence sitter that never leaves his post, the friend from that dungeon, or the guy who always charges in the front lines of battlegrounds... no matter who you are, we have a place for you in our guild. Sons of Liberty calls for you, will you answer?

Structure of the Guild

The guild has a ranking system that will work efficiently and with integrity, as hard as you work. As the guild grows and expands, we will be seeking officers for certain positions. If you don't seek to become an officer, that is fine with us, but we encourage all members who are interested in the idea to come to the Guildmaster, or other Officers and let us know, so we can discuss the steps necessary and hear your input on the idea. To give you an example, here are some officer positions we look forward to fill.

• Treasurer
  • Recruitment Officer
  • Guild Officer
  • WPvP Oficer
  • Rbg Officer
  • More TBA...

How to contact us

Spinsir (GM) BTAG: Spencer#1938
    Discord ID: Spencer#7653

I'm usually in Discord, so if you ever wanted to talk one on one, I'm sure I'll be available.

Thanks for your time, and i hope we get to talk soon!

Sent you a pm on Discord :)
    04/09/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Buddhabites
    Sent you a pm on Discord :)

Actually... it didnt go through like I thought lol... won't let me pm you until you accept a friend request? Sorry about that :) Going to see if I can add you on BNet instead

~Buddha
    Still looking looking for members to join our core roster :D
    spencer#1938 still looking for players who wanna talk one on one, and join our vision!
    You looking for anything in particular?

I have, a, certain set of skills. Skills that make me roll endless gnome toons, but I could make an exception if you find gnomes all icky.....

Tank/Heals/DPS/Cake Maker.

I can play any class, with complete !@#.

Ill add you on that hashtag thing blizzard does and chat to you in game. ( cornellious#1289 )

But seriously, will I be able to bring my gnomes? Ive got 7 of them. Ankles are never safe.
    I am interested, added you on discord and Bnet to chat further.
    Great Guild, I was asked not randomly sent a invite, we talked before i joined i asked the basic questions like what are there stance on bears etc. and thought about it for a few minutes and joined, now i have had so much help with all the new content and World Quests, has made coming back to WoW great again.
    Update: Been in the guild now almost a month and things are just getting better. More people are joining everyday. Week two of raiding we downed 8 bosses with no problem no wipes and everyone had fun. If you are looking for a guild look no further . At least come talk to one of us about the guild and see if it is a good fit. We do mythic + daily to help everyone of any gear level and even those that are not 110 yet. I won't promise no drama because that would be a lie every guild every place with people has drama at one point or another. I can say that we are easy going and strive as best as we can for no drama. Easy laid back fun if that sounds like what you want stop looking and come join us.

i am also available in game for questions or invites my BTAG: Iszamoon#1718
    Ive had Some amazing experiences With this guild It was a giant change with the way i was invited and instead of being sent a big paragraph on what the guild was about The guildmaster individualy Dmed me and Asked to talk on discord so I though for a few minutes and Said Yea id join he told me what they were about and what they were Working towards Getting each of their guildmates geared and ready for BFA its a good guild I love how they work.
    Great Guild, friendly, helpful, players best that I have met in four years playing. Relaxed focused raid atmosphere were all are welcome and no one is left out. Great to finally find people that want to be a team and have fun.
    If I were describe Sons of Liberty in one word, it would be inclusive. In the short time I've been in the guild, I've already had a couple great experiences. Getting the For the Alliance achieve and mount was easy and so much fun. Yesterday we got 8 bosses down in ATBT and I was pleasantly surprised to be included, even though I had no experience other than LFR. Everyone was nice and I really enjoyed it. Really looking forward to BFA with this group of people!
    Very Nice Social guild know what they are doing when it comes to most things in game i have personally known the gms of this guild for almost 3 years now they are always looking for new people to join and be apart of a great wpvp/raiding/pvp guild Sons Of Liberty was the second best Wpvp guild on tichondrius back in wod (fact checkable) it has always been a family owned guild that for the most part know alot about running a guild and it is always nice for new people to join so come one come all!
    Man where to start with these guys...

Been running with SoL, more so the GM, Co-GM and handful of other members who follow them around, for about 2 years now. The Leadership is active and 95% of the time in the main chat room as our member just talking with them and socializing. Members who join this guild are given every opportunity to climb the proverbial ladder of guild ranks and fine their niche within the guild. While we are not as PvP focused as we have been in the past we still have many members who enjoy getting there feet wet with it and have RBG Teams, Arena Groups and just Random BG groups foruming all the time, and normally taking top spots for objectives, damage done and healing done is said Random Battlegrounds.

The cherry on top. We don't mass recruit, we hate it and find that the people we do recruit hate it also. We want to know you and we want to take the time to make sure Sons of Liberty is the right place for you. So if you are on Dalaran and are looking for a guild reach out to us, we are always recruiting.
    Yo, These bro's chill as hell. we were pushing a normal Argus (with alot of so-so gear) and rocked it! Want help/ accompaniment with quests or dungeons, they got it. Need some discord love? got that too. These bros might even run to McDonalds and buy your broke self a Big Mac bc you spent your last 15 on game time.. Awesome guild, Awesome ppl, Awesome game.
    This is the guild to be in when BFA hits...

Its been around since either wrath or cata, and is led by a family of players who've been playing since vanilla.

The strongest part of this guild has to be its social/community aspect.

One of my favorite parts of being in the guild is getting to take part in guild videos. I make some WoW Machinima-like videos for the guild with cool cinematic shots and animations of some of the core players of the guild to show everyone what were all about.

Here's some of our videos if your interested:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IasvpyFu54I (Guild WoW Machinima)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlEtXoEuB0o (Guild member pics)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anw0VmzXbUs&t=86s (Guild WPVP)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUxwFIDj-3M (Guild WPVP)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzIdyk-b2f8 (HUGE Multi-Guild WPVP Raid on Org including our guild)

Of course WPVP isn't the only thing we do, but it sure does make cool videos.
    I sent a friend request on discord and bnet. Discord tag is GoblinMagi and bnet is queldorei.

Edit : I have been accepted and been greeted with a kind community willing to give info. Couldn't ask for anything more and hopeful for the days to come. Most enjoyable group of people I have met in a while. Honestly brought the fun back into the game for me and get hyped for the next raid every weekend.
    This Is One Of The Best Guilds I've ever joined if there is one Guild to Join It's Sons Of Liberty on the Realm Dalaran a Awesome Guild!
    Just joined guild, I really like how Spencer took the time to pm and introduce himself and the guild first. I wanted to say thanks and I'm glad to be here!