8/11M 974 Resto Sham LF Late Night Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all,

I am a 8/11M Resto Shaman LF a guild to achieve CE before the Xpac. I have raiding experience all the way back to BT/Sunwell. I am looking for a guild that starts raid at 11:30pm EST or later. Anything earlier will not work for me. Also willing to give Enhance a whirl since I have a 1006 ilvl Doomhammer. Feel free to add my Btag to discuss anything. SuAsyde#1263

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/hexxappeal#

Thanks and have a good day.
Hi there! I sent you a btag request :) we have a healing spot open right now! My guild is <Intent> on Proudmoore (alliance), and we are currently 9/11m! We raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST (1-4am EST). I hope that won't be too late! D: We would love to have you on our team :) my bnet is Vivienne#11343
searching
alkaline trio
Senses Fail
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Pally/Shammy
Melee DPS~ Warrior
Ranged DPS~Mage/Boomy/Hunter

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )
Contact tskaff#1907 on discord or btag Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Hey there :)

My guild is 9/11M and we have Aggramar down to around 13%. The kill is coming soon. We are looking for a couple DPS and healers to help round out our roster for comp, and of course for BfA. After cutting edge our plan is to get everyone the kill and the mount, as well as the mount from Mythic Nighthold. I am sure we will find other stuff to keep us busy until BfA

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from around 7PM PST to 10PM Pacific (Server) time. We use RCLC to distribute loot, at least until whatever changes they make go live.

If you are at all interested in joining us, please feel free to contact me by adding my battletag (Taalisman#1695) or my discord (Nate#6136) We would love to have you!!!

NateTheBear
1130pm EST or later please :)
where are the late night guilds at?
whoop whoop
yawn getting sleepy
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
1130pm EST or later fam
We are a bit earlier than your stated 1130pm EST, but if you are interested in weekend raiding give us a look:

<Reignited> is a Mythic raiding guild on [H] Mal'Ganis-US. We are a newly formed guild of players coming together with the common goal of clearing mythic on a short, six hour raid schedule.

We are currently pushing hard for Cutting Edge and extending on Argus until we get the kill. This is not a bench position, we are actively looking to replace several lower performing raid members to achieve our goal of Cutting Edge. Our ideal candidate would be at least 9/11M with logs to back it up, able to handle mythic mechanics while maintaining performance, and ready to jump into Argus progression.

Following Cutting Edge, we continue strengthening our roster going into BFA. As a new guild, we are proud of the progress we’ve made so far and we want to continue improving together next expansion.
---
Progress:
ToS: 6/9M (Started mid-tier)
Antorus: 10/11M

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/287515
---
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS FOR ARGUS:
Ranged DPS: Mage / Boomie / Hunter
Healing: Any Class

We are primarily looking for 2-3 ranged dps and 1 healer of the classes listed to immediately join Argus progression with us. However, if you are an exceptional melee player and think you can compete with our current melee, please apply!
---
CURRENT RAID TIMES:
Main Raid:
Friday / Saturday (8PM – 11PM CST)

Optional Night
Tuesday (8-10PM CST) – Farm/Alts

M+ Keystones: Evenings on non-raid nights and after raids

We have many members active on non-raid nights pushing high keys, doing additional alt runs, or farming old content for various mounts and loot drops.
---
TO APPLY:
Please visit our new website and fill out the form and we will get back to you asap. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us!

http://reignitedguild.com/index.php/wpgforms/reignited-applicaton/

Rize (Rissew#1918) or Illiniwek (Sei#1511)
bumper cars
Hey there,

Check us out, we might be what you are looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20747504600

9/11M - two night a week (7 hours) and looking for full-time healers/DPS.

Cheers and best of luck.
1130pm EST or later please and thanks
queen bey slaying at coachella
<Padlords> on Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players our Mythic Antorus raid team, currently trying for Cutting Edge: Argus (49% best pull)

Our Goals
While we only raid two days a week we are by no means casual. We strive to be competitive on the server for progression and spots will be the same. You must be able to pull your own weight, research fights, and come prepared to raid.

Experience
Ant 10/11 M
ToS 7/9M
NH 10/10 M (CE) (Realm First)
ToV 3/3 M (CE)
EN 7/7 M (CE)

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8-11 EST
Thursday 8-11 EST

Voice Chats
Discord; it is required on raid nights and always open for guildies to use anytime.

Loot System
RCLootCouncil - it's required you have this addon installed and enabled at the time raid begins.

Current Recruitment Needs
Tank
Monk / DK / Druid

DPS:
WW Monk / Mage / Shadow Priest / Ele sham / Destro Lock

Heals:
Shaman / Disc Priest

When it comes to Mythic progression, as you know, we are forced to a 20-Man Raid size. This makes it necessary to have a few subs ready to jump in each night if needed.
What we'd require from you:
- Current Progression Logs
- Knowledge of fights we are on or progressing towards
- High Attendance
- An open attitude
- Sense of humor (we have fun)
- Ability to take constructive criticism

Feel Free to Contact us:
Sentou #1914
Ozhu #11828
Tyraels #1495
Subs #11694
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 8/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866