9/11M Prot Paladin LF Mythic Team

Guild Recruitment
Due to constant recruitment issues, my current guild (Ineffable) has ceased raiding for Legion. Looking for a Mythic team for the remainder of Legion and BfA

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/sofa

Previous Experience (Can go into more detail when requested):
Vanilla - Everything up to Twin Emps
BC - Everything to M'uru pre-3.0, Muru/KJ after
WoTLK - Everything
Legion - Currently 9/11M Antorus

Maintain several alts (Mainly DPS, 965+), but tanking is my passion. Have alt tanks as well.

Looking for 2-4 night raiding team, 10-12 hours a week. Available 8pm-12am EST. Can make any days work, all depends on time. If your raid times are around this, please post regardless as I'll consider all.

Looking for an ESTABLISHED guild. Not looking for a reroll/alt group.

Please respond here or my BTag: Kamahlrf#1959
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

9/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
Cats are evil and must be destroyed
[H] <SRS> on Illidan is currently 10/11M Antorus, previously 9/9M ToS. We are currently in need of a Tank. Due to work one of our tanks can no longer raid. This will be core a position, of course.

About us: We formed one month before ToS our goal is to be a CE guild that gets better every tier. Things to consider as a possible new recruit, we want people who are accountable and can pull their weight in a 20 man raid. Our focus is to find people who strive to be better at the game every time they play and understand the commitment and dedication required to raid at a Mythic level.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central

www.srsguild.com to apply
or please add me to chat:
Berzzerk#1338 (Battletag)