966 R druid lf M Guild.

Guild Recruitment
Hello! My name is Apple. I recently started healing and am currently 4/11m.

Qualified#11800
Disc-OverQualified#6142
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/32445529
https://raider.io/characters/us/senjin/Angryapple

I've only been healing for about a month, so I've got a dps off spec (feral)
Prefer evening raids as im a full-time college student.
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for a Resto Druid for our team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
[khaz'Goroth - Realm - AU/US - Guardians Of Alliance Recruiting!

We are a freshly made guild looking for new players, Our goal is too become a small guild of 20-40 players that are all active and become an well Performed Group for raiding and PvP. Our guild will be mainly be based on Raids and PvP With side of Dungeon runs. Our current list of players are between 920-970 item lvl. Discord is a must.

If you want to find out more please feel free to MSG on here and or add me in game on Hunterbarney

Discord: https://discord.gg/MsW55
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 4/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11H Antorus
4/11M Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

High:

Resto Druid
Boomkin
Fire/Frost Mage

Medium:

Ele Sham with a resto OS
Marks Hunter

Low:

Resto Sham

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hello there! <Novocaine> is a 11/11H, and 3/11 M guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist of young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm, and mythic ATBT progression.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:15 PM – 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:15 PM - 10:15 PM EST (Mythic ATBT progression.)
⬛️ Sundays: 7:15 PM EST – 10:15 PM EST (Heroic ATBT clear.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Moderate
⬛️ RDPS: High
⬛️ Healers: High
⬛️ Tanks: Low

Expectations:

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Novocaine’s officers if interested! (Silain4k#1122, Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 9/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
b
Take a look below, reach out if interested.

Lite Brite has two goals: To build our family & clear Mythic content (but casually).
The guild was created by veteran players dating back as far as EQ and since the creation of WoW. We transferred to Zul’jin mid-year 2016 and began assembling our crew & family of like-minded raiders (the majority of us being quirky, eccentric, & lovable). We’ve established a strong core team of players who quickly pushed through HFC to Mythics right before Legion launch.

We are comprised of older players, many ex-elitist types gone casual, with newer players who have excellent raid awareness, attitude, and player abilities. We are in the market for a few more raiders in an attempt to fill out our roster. Current recruitment needs are as follows:
1) Healer (can currently work with any class)
2) DPS - prefer ranged but can work with just about any class here as well.

960+ ilvl is desired for raiders; however, we will consider those who are lower but have significant previous mythic raiding experience prior to Antorus.

While our sights are set on a healer and dps, we are not against bringing additional DPS on to the mythic team providing they prove themselves for the spots over current raiders.

Though we do raid Mythic, we refrain from having significantly large rosters. Based on this we keep our numbers small enough that just about everyone has the opportunity to raid if desired, while ensuring that we have people rotate the roster as needed due to issues such as : attendance, performance, attitude, etc..
Please have logs ready to provide for examination and be able to carry yourself in conversation. While dps and the ability to perform mechanically is important, it's equally as important for our guild to remain comprised of like minded individuals who seek the same.

Our raid nights are Tuesday and Saturday from 8-11pm EST with an optional Friday run for alts/fun. For more information contact Runicbeast#1484, Demystify#1384, Dineb#1423, or Pouty#1295
Hey there! We offer a family atmosphere that would love to get you up to speed and have you on our mythic roster. Feel free to read through this info and see if it works for you. I have added you on battle.net.

▼▼▼▼▼
RAID TIMES
▲▲▲▲▲
Progression Nights:
Tuesday and Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST (2 Days - 6 Hours/Week)
Offnight Raid:
Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
Mythic Plus Night:
Monday: 9pm - 12am EST

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
We are looking for any DPS and a healer.
Healers being recruited must have a DPS offspec.

▼▼▼▼
ABOUT US
▲▲▲▲
Coalition has continuously raided since The Burning Crusade, and is home to mature players who want to efficiently raid the latest content since Tier 6 in 2008. For 6 hours a week we aim to raid the latest content while also having fun, and getting progression kills in. So come along and help push into the latest tiers and get the latest kills.

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Contact Information
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲
Officer Battle Tags:
Gandar: Gandar#11713
►H◄ ►Coalition◄ ►6/11M◄