Returning WW Monk Looking for horde guild!

Guild Recruitment
1. Times available & time zone: Wide open for now & EST
2. Server preference: N/A
3. Faction preference: Horde
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: Past Heroic and Mythic raiding experience in MoP then took a break from raiding/WoW.
6. Recent logs (if available): None as of right now.
7. Anything else: I'm looking for a guild that gives a good balance of clearing content as well being active outside of raid times. Been in guilds where people log in for raid, clear, then off. I want to do more than be a raiding robot. I want to have fun, do runs for mounts, xmog, achievements, pvp and everything in between. On top of that a guild that doesn't hold the oh so fun "Officer click" where only the GM and Officers play with each other when not raiding. That gets old quick.

If you want a talented Monk on your team, drop your Bnet, I'll add ya, we'll chat and hopefully be a match!
oast Team 14 is recruiting raiders to progress through ABT and on to BFA.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific (12:30am-3:30am Eastern).
Please do not apply if you cannot make our full raid schedule.
Currently our group is 3/11M

Accepting exceptional applicants of any class/spec regardless of need always.

To be considered, applicants must:

- be 955+ equipped and itemized (exceptions for situations like convergence/arcano crystal dropping ilvls)
- 75+ concordance levels in your main spec weapon
- have all relevant legendaries for their Main spec
- have logs ready for review
- have a great mythic raiding attitude and be open to feedback constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Some of our team push keys regularly and have ranked as high as US 50 this xpac for M+.

Our goal is to be a competitive late night guild within Toast and build a strong team going into BFA.

If interested please contact: Wonka#1307 or apply at toastguild.com
Hey,
Newly formed guild on Illidan <Shared Fate> currently rebuilding. Most of us came from a guild together that was corrupt. Two of us are 7/11M and another is 10/11M with 30% wipes on Argus. Pretty chill group of guys, in our mid 20s-30s between us so we are pretty cool to chill with, kill bosses and have a good time. Hitting BFA hard. I dont do all those copy paste forum posts so just hit me up if you wanna talk

Uvax#11146
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming heroic ABT and helping gear/prep for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge again.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Hello! I’d love for you to add my battle tag so I can talk with you one on one to figure out if my guild is a great fit for you! :) Zeeli#11944
Whats up Feloresh?

Trash is a guild of Mythic raiders in a rebuild. We are looking to rebuild and be back into mythic in the next week or so. We provide flasks and feasts. New to mythic and raiders looking to close out strong, both will feel right at home.

Guild: Trash
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 6/11M

Mythic days and times: Tuesday and Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Trash can contact me at StormTroopin#11818 or Ahhzombie#1625 or Apoptøsis#1118
<The Aboleth Project> may be what you are looking for. We are a re-roll guild on Area 52 in the process of building our raid team. We are, however, a community above all else and will be running mythic+ dungeons, doing transmog/achievement runs and all that jazz.

Raid times will be Wednesday 6pm-9pm EST and Sunday 2pm-5pm EST.

Here's a link to our recruitment thread if you're interested: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762186111?page=1

Best of luck with the guild hunt!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP NEEDS:
Shaman Healer
All DPS is open for convo

All players will be considered regardless of class/spec except for tanks. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 5/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492
Officer:
Scarletraven#1550
Discord
https://discord.gg/6Z8mAuu
Would love to chat, shoot me an add. foGO#1395