Making Alliance toons, LF Alliance guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey all! I play Horde on Thrall and love the server/my guild but am looking to find a server that has this same enviro. but for Alliance...

My horde guild has things like "Fun Fridays", does some raiding, asks if people want to do keys in chat, a little social - so if your Alliance guild is like this, please let me know!!! (if your guild also has some spare bags for a newbie like me, that'd be a big bonus)

If anyone plays on Stormrage/Proudmoore/Moon Guard/Lightbringer and would take me in, I'd love to join!! (though I'm open to other realms as well)

Thanks & I hope to see you in game!
Hi! I'm Flo and I'm the recruiter for a guild on Greymane/Tanaris called Primal Chaos. We're currently 11/11H in Antorus and are looking to get more members to go strong into the start of BFA. We raid Tuesday/Wednesday and have alt runs on Sundays. We'll run keys and achievement runs as well as play other games as a group like PUBG and Heroes of the Storm during our off nights and frequently someone is around to chat on Discord. It sounds pretty similar to your current Horde guild, but only you can determine if we're the right fit for you. Drop me a line if you're interested in talking more in person.

My battle tag is Phantomkat#1135 and you can also find me on discord as Flo#1411 :)

(Also, HM Tauren are adorable. Best allied race choice. <3)