938 Frost Mage LF Heroic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone! I am a 938 Frost Mage looking for a casual heroic raiding guild that runs mostly on weekend days/nights. Been playing WoW off and on since it's beginning and am very familiar with my class and raid mechanics.
Hello Carriuster, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for, if you can raid weeknights. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your mage would be a great fit!

We are 10/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons on weekends. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you
Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you
If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~4000 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Normal (2/11N)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (9/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (4/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (10/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang with come check us out on Whisperwind, alliance side.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7-10pm EST / Sun 2-5pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

Don't forget to use and post to the Recruitment Discord in addition to these forums
https://discord.gg/Q8fDcD5
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We are players late to this Xpac. Raiders who have missed tiers. We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together.

In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We still need a few people to flush out our roster.

An ideal trial for Mythics is at 950 ilvl and doesnt die to easy boss mechanics.
For Heroics ideally 930 but exceptions can be made for needed classe.
Accepting X realm trials however after the recruitment process is over they are expected to transfer.

We are currently 11/11H & 1/11 M

We will be beginning Mythics soon. As such we are looking for versatile players:
Shadow Priest + Heal OS
Balance Druid + Heal OS
Hunter
Warrior
DK + Blood OS

Those listed are our most pertinent needs. However if you can back with logs that youre an exceptional player we will gladly accept you

We raid Friday/Sat 10pm-1:30am EST.
Fri Heroic Clear. Sat Mythic Progression.

Contacts are: Akishmi#1849 and Sevein#11465