BFA CE books

Story Forum
Will these books be available in a physical book or electronic? I am hearing that the only physical copies of the pre-BFA books will be electronic copies only outside the collectors edition.
That is how I understand it, yes.

The CE gets you physical copies of the novellas.

The novellas will be released at a later date, but only electronic, and likely for free.
That's what I've heard so far. Physical copies exclusive with the collector's edition. Online copies separate (not sure if they are charging for those).
04/16/2018 01:22 PMPosted by Floren
That's what I've heard so far. Physical copies exclusive with the collector's edition. Online copies separate (not sure if they are charging for those).

Though it's only an assumption, I doubt they'll charge for them. They don't seem to be very long at all. I think they'll either add them under the Short Story area, or release them like they did the Tomb of Sargeras and Thousand Year Way audio dramas.
And this is the new novel, Before the Storm?
04/16/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Agrus

Oh! Nope. Seems we're talking about 2 different things.

Before the Storm is it's own full-fledged novel. It isn't included in the CE. Only way to read it is to purchase the book.

The stories included in the Collector's Edition are 2 small novellas, short stories essentially.
04/16/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Hackbrew
04/16/2018 01:37 PMPosted by Agrus

Oh! Nope. Seems we're talking about 2 different things.

Before the Storm is it's own full-fledged novel. It isn't included in the CE. Only way to read it is to purchase the book.

The stories included in the Collector's Edition are 2 small novellas, short stories essentially.

ok good...was going to be very mad that they wouldnt be selling that novel as a physical copy outside the CE.