A request for Undead Models in BfA

Wyrmrest Accord
I humbly ask that we get the option (Like how Orcs are getting a posture option) To play the Chinese Client model of Undead, which is basically the same but without all the bones. My reasoning for this, is that the bones cause clipping issues and make some Transmog options look off. This is just my personal request, I won't speak for everyone, but I think it'd be a nice addition. Thanks.
This would be better in the general forums friend. It'll get seen sooner by the mod staff for them to relay back to the devs.
Already posted it there, but it got buried really soon. So I'm trying my luck at my server forum.
I think not many people care about undead... For some reason people enjoy playing orcs.... unfortunately. I just wish that the undead were the primary race in the Horde. It only makes sense because the humans are primary in Alliance. Why wouldn't the humans brought back, be the same? lol. Oh well
WELL WELL WELL WELL WELL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO8k4glSAIY
I love Undead, and there's many people who main Undead. Though the Undead people aren't as vocal it seems, but there's quite a lot of them. Most of the Warlocks, Priests, and Rogues I see are Undead. But maybe that's just me.
03/28/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Aelliciah

Every race is getting those 'upright' walking and standing animations to some extent, doubt Undead are getting as a posture though it would be nice. It seems like it's gonna be marching animations for Soldier NPCs.
03/28/2018 09:53 AMPosted by Aelliciah

A moment of silence because they somehow made the male undead's walk even worse.
I agree with you, OP. And if I were in a position to make that change, I would add undead models to a priority along with giving dwarves tattoo options and orcs the ability not to blink.
So I gave the other thread a bump.

Interestingly, it also went to 8 responses before hitting a lull.

Maybe someone else will bump it.
03/28/2018 09:54 AMPosted by Xin
I love Undead, and there's many people who main Undead. Though the Undead people aren't as vocal it seems, but there's quite a lot of them. Most of the Warlocks, Priests, and Rogues I see are Undead. But maybe that's just me.

03/28/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Enekie
I agree with you, OP. And if I were in a position to make that change, I would add undead models to a priority along with giving dwarves tattoo options and orcs the ability not to blink.

You guys took the words right out of my mouth <3

Undead are my favourite Horde race and I love playing them
I'd like to be able to wear pants without the pants mysteriously ripping in the same place my joints are exposed.

Skirts don't seem to have this problem so I think maybe it's just a combination of fabric tension and reeeeeally pointy kneecaps.
Personally I want flesh-less undead models. Give me my pure skeleton mages, Blizz!
03/28/2018 09:02 PMPosted by Atos
Personally I want flesh-less undead models. Give me my pure skeleton mages, Blizz!

Who needs bones? Ghost forsaken now, Blizz!!
Somewhat disappointed this thread wasn't about undead modeling for a BfA War Calendar or magazine.
03/29/2018 05:16 PMPosted by Karmas
Somewhat disappointed this thread wasn't about undead modeling for a BfA War Calendar or magazine.

This sounds like a job for... fanart!
*Mounts his soapbox*

And beards! Undead beards, too!
03/28/2018 09:49 AMPosted by Xin
Already posted it there, but it got buried really soon. So I'm trying my luck at my server forum.

Hate to break it to ya, friend... but the only attention this is going to get from any devs are from the ones that actually play on this server. Realm servers are only moderated, not monitored.

That said, your sentiment is a widely shared one so feel assured that people have been ringing Blizzards bell about it for a long time now. I agree with you for sure.
Give undead a choice between Some Bones, No Bones, or Full Bones
03/30/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Kazimir
Give undead a choice between Some Bones, No Bones, or Full Bones
hey can i have one uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Boneless forsaken