Someone explain to me

Arenas
Prev 1 9 10 11 17 Next
I'm not gonna lie, was pretty disheartening in S15 when Rynd who literally piloted HUNDREDS of toons to glad and Kaska who publically DDOS'd and posted about DDOS'ing or DOX'ing idk how many people are welcomed onto the Blizzcon stage and treated like gods by Blizzard employees. It was a really bad look.

Glad to see some progression in how people who are breaking ToS are dealt with at least.
how come you haven't name changed yet?
I was wondering what kind of brainless trash can it took to make a post like this bringing attention to his own filth

Then I realized it was the same brainless trash can who would need to buy a carry in the first place
04/03/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Ythisens
04/03/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Heädy
Nah, i posted everything they said in that imgur in first post

You left out the part where someone was account sharing that account with someone who was boosting a character from 2200 to 2600, but that's none of my business.

I am fascinated by this response. What policy considerations go into making a decision to call a player out like this? Deterrence? Did you just get tired of watching this person pretend she/he was unjustly penalized?

I admit it was fun to read, but I'm just curious about the policy here, but that's none of my business.
04/03/2018 08:09 PMPosted by Rawrzy
I logged in just to say I've been on the forums 10 years now through the old pre-revamps in WOTLK and this is the hardest I've ever seen a Blue straight up dumpster someone.

I hope this thread gets preserved for a long time to come.
10 years huh? Has Tseric been gone that long?
Im selling T-shirts if anyone wants to buy them. We have...

“Heady got got!”

“Please explain to me”

“You left out the part where someone was account sharing that account with someone who was boosting a character from 2200 to 2600, but that's none of my business.”

“Why I no have glad?”
Here's a question guys. What if I work away from home in hotels for the week so I play from different IP addresses? How does Blizzard know the difference? I don't do this, but just curious because I would imagine a lot of people do.
It’s crazy how they knew the exact ratings. 2200 to 2600. How did they know that? Maybe his rating before and after.

OP took his L. Didn’t complain. Better then denial but still shameful what they did originally.
04/04/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Helfdan
Here's a question guys. What if I work away from home in hotels for the week so I play from different IP addresses? How does Blizzard know the difference? I don't do this, but just curious because I would imagine a lot of people do.

If you are using the same computer/laptop the MAC address will always be the same.
04/04/2018 09:12 AMPosted by Helfdan

I'd wager the percentage of players in that situation is pretty low, and even fewer would be doing organized content when not at home due to unreliable wifi in some hotels. On the other hand, if they're able to see your MAC address (idk if they can) then that would make it easy to tell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mztSN4OqY_8
That moment when you to wowhead and this forum is on the front page
04/03/2018 06:00 PMPosted by Ythisens
04/03/2018 08:27 AMPosted by Heädy
Nah, i posted everything they said in that imgur in first post

You left out the part where someone was account sharing that account with someone who was boosting a character from 2200 to 2600, but that's none of my business.

Well played good Yak in the sky, well played. -dons super secret Sand Gnome Voodoo mask, and makes offerings. All told it sounds suspiciously like the Ewoks chant for C3P0 in Return of the Jedi-
And he unlocked the thread. LOL. This guy must have really rustled Ythisens' jimmies.
04/04/2018 11:58 AMPosted by Hexxes
And he unlocked the thread. LOL. This guy must have really rustled Ythisens' jimmies.
YES OMG YES... Best blue ever. xD
People that violate the ToS should be made an example of.

Kudos!
Damn, didn't expect this thread to be unlocked.
04/04/2018 12:07 PMPosted by Veranolth
Damn, didn't expect this thread to be unlocked.

TBH that's the savage this forum needs.

How else is he/she supposed to manage this community?
Lmfao. give a +1 to that lvl 1 kid asking why this thread was locked and why blizz was calling someone out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762296834
04/03/2018 06:51 PMPosted by Felpooti
04/03/2018 06:43 PMPosted by Fox
... Worth a shot. >< I've literally tried appealing the ban on my birthday, on christmas, on thanksgiving... added up how much total I've spent on blizzard games, etc. Might as well try hitting up the coolest blue around, though not holding my breath on this request. xD

Same for me, also in Cata.
I also feel like they are much softer on "cheating" now than they were then. Oh well, what's done is done.

But whats better then watching someone spend whatever the stupid price to get glad or r1 boost is then watch it just get taken away but they still have to look at their character with no title or mount i think its evil lmao.