9/11 mythic xp hpally lf guild

Guild Recruitment
my main is 9/11 mythic xp and is currently raiding mon/w/th 8:30-11:30 pm central. So im looking for a weekend evening guild to satisfy my want to heal needs!
peppers#1522

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30388481

i mean take those 2 mythic logs as you want, troll group and such sooo idk. doesnt have to be hardcore just not to laxxed to where we dont get stuff done.

edit: PLS BE WEEKEND <3
still lookin
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
lol
<3 thought youd laugh
Bet u wont recruit him :^). Seems to be a good healer if he can heal for vigil i think he is good enuf.
04/07/2018 04:17 PMPosted by Jukeskywlker
Bet u wont recruit him :^). Seems to be a good healer if he can heal for vigil i think he is good enuf.

Ill heal in june and july for u bb, i promise to not drag u in a other channel ;)
still lookin ^_^
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
NEED WEEKEND GUILD!!!
still looking
Team Umbra in the guild <Eternal Kingdom> is looking for exceptional ranged to finish off the tier and go into BFA with.

We are currently 9/11M, and raid Fri/Sat/Sun from 8-11 Pst. The guild is currently home to 12 mythic raid teams, and multiple heroic teams. We pride ourself on being a very welcoming community that has multiple events and raids throughout the week in a non toxic environment. Our guild ranges from those who are learning how to raid in heroic to cutting edge every tier.

If you're looking for a stable environment that(knock on wood) won't die, and get's the bosses dead, we are the place for you. Feel free to add me @Novar#11553 on BNET or Zenity#1097 on discord if you want to chat. Feel free to stop by the website and apply and we can go from there. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=334
10/11 mythic now boiiis
lookin for home for this weekend :)