Two healers/dps LFG for Legion and BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

My nephew and I are looking for a close knit guild. We are looking for a guild that can down atleast a few mythics each tier. Weekday raiding only unless it is a rare extra day or alt run on the weekend. With times between 7-11 EST. Heavy preference to remain Horde, but for the right fit would not rule out Alliance. My battletag is Scheut#1749.

Myself have mained a healer or hunter since vanilla. The only bosses I have not killed in the hardest difficulty, at content, are Vanilla 4H, KT, Cata Rag, and Argus. I switched jobs in the spring of 2017 and have not had the time to devote to high end raiding since. I am looking to main a holy paladin the rest of this expansion and next. I currently have my Resto/ele shaman at 910 and hunter at 915. They are both geared from tier 19 the last tier i raided. The holy paladin is not level capped as of yet.

My nephew quit progression raiding early in the MoP expansion. He want to play a resto shaman currently 930. He has mained mostly healers in his raiding experience, but has played a few DPS as well.

Neither of us is opposed to playing dps, we would prefer playing healers.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey shinerbok

Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for a resto shaman and ranged dps

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding now as well as BFA! We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgable and competitive players looking to down mythic content.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569