3-4 Mythic raiders LF guild

Guild Recruitment
4/11M raiders, with experience up to 8/11M, LF guild. Server and faction do not matter.

Warrior tank / dps OS
Rogue dps
DK dps / tank OS

also possibly a pally dps and warlock would come as well.
Hello there,

The Gang Tries Raiding is currently looking to bolster our roster in order to maintain a healthy roster for the rest of legion. And more importantly to hit the ground running once BFA comes out.

- We are on the alliance side on Stormrage. One of the bigger Alliance pop servers.
- We are 5/11M
- We raid on Tuesday and Thursday from 7h45 to 11EST
- Atm, we are looking for DPS, could also make use of a good tank

There is 3 ways you can contact us:
- BNET @ Dudetastique#1301
- Discorde @ Dudetastique#3190
- Or fill an application @ https://thegangtriesraiding.enjin.com/

Now for some background, we created our guild around christmas with a solid core of about 10-12 players. Took us awhile to recruit, but we finally managed to start in mythic by the end of January. Our goal atm is to raid for as long as possible in legion while building a solid raid team to hit the ground running in BFA. At that point the goal will be to get cutting edge every tier.

Thanks for your time
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 6/11M with Antorus, with Kin'garoth at 18%
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.
Maximum Effort 2/11M is a raid and mythic+ guild on Cenarion circle. We have very strong leadership, origination and strong core of raiders! Our goal is to aim for server first achievements and push ourselves and the team as far we can. There is nothing more fun then breaking into a nerd rage when you and 19 friends finally kill a hard boss!

A little about the group...
A large portion of the group has been raiding together for multiple expansions, with me as the raid leader. We're a tight knit group of friends, always hanging out in discord, doing everything from pvp, mythic plus and world quests. We recently split off from the guild we were previously in to do our own thing.

A little about the server...
Cenarion circle is a low population server. But it is far from dead. The server has a very active group of people. Due to the smaller population everyone knows everyone, who is a trouble maker, who to avoid, who to ask for help and who is the trade chat troll. Its a very friendly and laid back server.

When do we raid?
-mon, tue and wednes are progreession nights
Raids are 10pm-12am est (7-9pm server)

What do we need?
-bear or pally tank
-mage, hunter, boomkin, lock
-rogue, monk, feral
-others will be considered

You do not need any mythic raiding experience to join us! We're happy to bring in new comers and who them the ropes. We have people with lots of mythic experience to help out.

Check out our guild website! http://www.maximumeffort-cc.com/

btag Hethrus#1504

Can pay X-fer for the right people.
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign>
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 6/11M (Kin to 10%)
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics, a Holy pally, and a resto druid. All dps classes/specs will be considered.
About Us
<Juice> is a Semi Casual raiding guild. This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends had wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently 10/11 Mythic.

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Required Characters:
1 Main Character with at least 965+ (dependent on wearing older tier or not)
Raid Times
Tuesdays -Wednesdays-Thursdays
11:00 PM EST ~ 2:00 AM EST

Trial period lasts 4-6 raids. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance and determine if you are to be promoted. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

Tank~Open
Healers~Open
Melee DPS~Open
Ranged DPS~Open

Required Add-ons:
Angry Assignments

Loot:
Personal Loot ( cause that's what its gonna be in BFA )

Contact Youheng#1789, CowJuice#1419 , tskaff#1907 Lòca#1475 for anymore question or info
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Legion progress:
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to build our roster for Mythic Raiding in BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with past mythic raiding experience. We are currently farming normal/heroic ABT and helping gear/prep our trials for BFA.
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. our goal every tier will always be to get cutting edge

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply!

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Can take all of you guys! Hit me up. <3

Sieara#6473
Heya,

Keystone Raiders is a 9/11 Mythic guild on KT. We have 57% wipes on agg and we need dps to fill a core spot on the team. We raid Wed/Thur/Sun 8:30-11:30pm EST. Hit me up if you are interested!

Smartblonde#1399
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
We have a handful of spots, including some core healer/tank spots, in our raiding team that runs on Sundays and Mondays from 5:30p pst until 8:30p pst (that's 8:30p est until 11:30p est). Here's our wowprog if you'd like to read more and contact me (my info is at the bottom of the description box):

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/AlternativeFacts
Please check us out. Though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild on Bloodhoof but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762136108

Our main Website is here if you desire more info: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home
Do you like cakes?

Slightly Delicious is 8/11 Mythic and looking to fill a few core spots to continue progression.

We are a Horde Guild on Area-52 and raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7-10pm Est.

If you enjoy pushing keys, we have two squads that push 20+ regularly.

If you'd like to chat with us in game or want more information you can add any of these battletags: (or alternatively, our discord names to message us)
Dogfrog#11125 (Discord: Dog#9601)
TheTreeFrog#1848 (Discord: Andell#4301
Here is our guild spam, https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762327103, if you have any interest please add me @ thefonzii#1173 so we can talk more.
Hi! I'd love to talk with you about raiding with Last Pull. We are 9/11 Mythic, and currently looking for dps for our core raid team as we work on Aggramar and towards our goal of Cutting Edge. a DK and a Rogue would be a great fit. We do have three warriors currently but could make four work for now, and I know at least one of ours is main swapping in BfA.

<Last Pull> is a progression focused mythic raiding guild located on the US Cenarius realm. Founded in February 2007, <Last Pull> has been raiding high end content, not missing a single tier, since the early days of Burning Crusade

Like any progression guild, we put an emphasis on performance and creating a roster that will succeed in even the toughest content, but we put just as much value on fostering a strong, respectful, and stable community where our raiders can feel at home. We feel this combination of ideals is the secret that has kept our guild both stable and succesful.

Our primary goal is to find players who will fit in well with our community and have an eye on constant improvement. Gear is not an issue, as we will happily invest in gearing the right candidate!

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 server (Pacfic), Tues, Weds, Thurs. We take a 10 minute break halfway through.

Current Progression:
9/11 Mythic Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Previous Progression:
7/9 Mythic ToS

Loot:
Loot is distributed through a DKP system modified by attendance.

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at http://www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Send me a PM on our forums http://www.lastpull.com
• email contact: tempestrecruitment@gmail.com
• Add my Btag: slimey42#1203
• Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/4C7MPrP
• Come make a character on Cenarius and talk to us! We’d love to hear from you!

Contact myself or whisper anyone from <Last Pull> and they’ll put you in contact with us!

www.lastpull.com
Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-10 PST
Add me thug3299#1940
<Vice> [H] on Cho'gall is recruiting for core positions.

9/11M

Fri/Sat, 9pm - 12am EST

Add Holio#1774 if interested.

Thanks!
Add me on bnet i might have something for you guys shamel#11827
<Half Credit> [H] Area 52 5/11M is looking for a couple dps to finish off our core roster and progress through mythic ABT.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
High Priority
Windwalker Monk
Hunter
Warlock
Any ranged dps class
Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/RC Loot Council addon/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you:
-Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
-Active members even on non raid nights
-Mythic +'s
-Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
-80% Attendance
-Knowledge of your class
-Able to take constructive criticism
-Come prepared for every raid
-Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
-And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiter.
Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)