Looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
I am in Llane. I use to play wow years ago but just recently started again. Alot of things have changed. It would really help to have a guild to help me out and vice versa. I am pretty chill. Looking for a fun guild. Interested in leveling and also just enjoying the game. Send me a message or however you do that now. Thank you.
Check out the new guild that is transferring to Turalyon! = ) They can use a few people.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762187026
I really don't want to transfer unless I really need to. Thank you.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Raid spots are all available.
Also LF a good Raid Leader.

Btag: Dyami#11881
Discord: Dyami#5006
Well if your in my same server please send me an invite. I need a good guild. Thank you.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Current progression : 11/11H and 3/11M.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5 minutes before raid).

Alt raid : Saturday 7PM CST

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Gneisha#1918

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Hey Kitiarablade,

(love the name btw)

Sad to say but these days it more or less expected if you come to his forum that you are planning on server transferring. If you don't want to transfer I would recommend your servers official forum to find a home.

If you want someone to talk to feel free to add me on Bnet (Aya#11373)
Please check us out. Though we are not as big as some other communities here we have been together gaming for 5 years. We have a solid core of gamers from various other games and are looking to develop our WOW interests within our community. We primarily run an Alliance side Guild on Bloodhoof but have a Horde faction set up as well for those who have interest in either one.

I could go on and on about all the reasons to join us but will let our Guild Spam tell it for us: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762136108

Our main Website is here if you desire more info: http://knightwardens.enjin.com/

If you have a personal question here is my Bnet: Brew29#1150

I hope you give us a look at but wish you the best in wherever you find a home
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

6/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856