[H] 962 Havoc DH LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Im looking for a new guild to finish out the tier with and prepare for BFA. My guild has stopped raiding due to the low horde pop of the realm and its quite hard to pug mythic. I am 1/11M right now and have fairly good understanding of the other fights. I'm looking for a guild that raids between 8-11 PM Pacific time. If you are interested in having me in your guild please contact me at Serbian#11607

link to my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15728256?spec=Havoc

link to my raider I.O: https://raider.io/characters/us/fizzcrank/Perzeus

Thank you for your time.
^
We're always looking for exceptional players, who are dedicated and push themselves to be the best.

About Us:

<Did it for Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion. The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic. Loot is distributed via loot council based on performance/attendance/last loot received/biggest upgrade via RClootcouncil.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our raiding roster and would like to begin raiding Mythic Antorus ASAP.

Recruitment is currently open for heroic/mythic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic.

Past Progression:

Tier 18: US 76th
Tier 17: US 77th
Tier 16: US 72nd 25 man
Tier 15: US 68th 25 man
Tier 14: 6/6H 6/6H 3/4H
Tier 13: US 45th 25 man heroic/ US 11th 10 man heroic
Tier 12: US 28th 25 man heroic
Tier 11: US 30th 25 man heroic
Tier 10: US 92nd
Tier 9: US 264
Tier 8: US 97

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/malfurion/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier8
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Did+it+for+Whitney/rating.tier15_25
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Group+Therapy/rating.tier16_25

Raid Times:

Tues, Wed, Thurs 10pm - 1am (Est)

Alt raids will be ran on the weekends and other off nights.

Trial Expectations

- Potential applicants should be at least a minimum of 940 ilvl and have at least
- 11/11 Heroic experience.
- Have a strong understanding of the raid encounters Mythic/Heroic
- 90% Attendance
- Open to criticism

(Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players)

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Contact Information

Trudyn#1665
Jaythakilla#1129
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
^
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (5/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic (2/11M) AOTC
[H] Organized Crime - Tuesday & Wednesday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] FORCE - Monday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[H] Bad - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[H] Failed at Hogger - Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Trash - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Requires Supervision - Monday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Forbidden Legion - Tuesday-Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Hypnotic - Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Concordant - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:15pm EST Mythic (5/11M)
[H] Occasional Excellence - Tues & Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Vortex - Tuesday & Thursday 8pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (9/11M)
[A] Chaotic Neutral - Tuesday & Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Massacre - Tuesday-Thursday 8:45pm-12am EST Mythic (9/11M)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (3/11M)
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (7/11M)
[A] Astral - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Diffusion - Tuesday-Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Impetus - Tuesday & Thursday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (10/11M)
[H] Reign - Tuesday & Wednesday 9:30-12:30am EST Mythic (6/11M)
[H] Synthesis - Monday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (1/11M) AOTC
[H] Daybreak - Monday-Thursday 12am-2:30am EST Mythic (11/11M) CE
^
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for a Resto Druid for our team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
^
If your interested in a weekend raid time that may work with your schedule hit me up. We are currently looking to fill a few voids in our roster and you would be a solid addition. Btag is at the bottom of our guild info:

Current Needs
Tank: Very High(Looking for a Full time tank)
Healers: High (Priority on a Resto Shaman/Holy Paladin)
RDPS: Medium (Priority for Aff Lock)
MDPS: Medium (Priority for DH/Ret Pally)

*Recruitment is open to all classes and specs, If you don't see your class/spec listed above still hit me up and lets chat.

Our goal is to recruit like minded raiders who can't make traditional raid times due to work, school or family with the goal of progression mythic raiding. Currently we are 5/11 Mythic ABT, and are currently looking to bolster our roster to further our mythic progression.

Raid Times:
Saturday and Sunday
1pm-4pm Central (server)
Friday Optional Heroic/Alt Run
8pm-10pm Central (server)

I am the guild and raid leader and have mythic server first experience for the previous few expansions but due to my work schedule could no longer maintain the raid schedule I was raiding previously. I know there are many raiders out there who are unable to make a more traditional evening weekday raid team that still want to raid and progress. If any of this is sounding familiar feel free to hit us up.

Lukien#1938
Hello, Perzeus. Would you be able to swing an hour earlier? I'm not sure if you have flexibility possible with your schedule, but if so then we might be a good fit. We're currently looking for a DH as we have none on our core.

<The Metalocalypse> (4/11M) is a 7year, adult raiding guild that values both progression and camaraderie. We're recruiting skilled players with a positive attitude and an interest for Heroics/Mythics. Apart from a friendly, mature community & a relaxed, yet progression-focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

Wed+Sun+Mon
10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762077051
http://themetalocalypse.enjin.com/recruitment
metalocaguild@gmail.com

More info and our quick app can be found at the link to our website above, but feel free to contact us if you had any questions. Good luck and take care. :)
^
Hi Perzeus,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be! We have lots of players!

I have an IMMEDIATE opening for a melee dps.

<Enigma> is currently 10/11 M Antorus

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

Outside of raid we offer the following:
- Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
- Saturday @ 2:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
- Some Saturdays @ 7:00pm PST Mythic Alt Antorus run (we run this in conjunction with a guild on Blackrock)
- Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
- M+ Key sales
- We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
- TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
- There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Message me on Discord at kat#3105