4 LF Heroic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello we are four friends looking for a heroic progression guild as we finish up Legion and head into BFA. We are composed of a Druid healer, Tank ( any class), Arms Warrior, and MM Hunter. We are all currently 11/11H experience and have multiple toons we can play but looking to finish on these classes. We are looking for raid times/days of Sun-Thur between 8pm-11pm est. time. If interested please post here or add my BTAG Axur#1766 for more info.
Predominant [H] - Illidan

We were top 10 guild on Illidan server (#6) on Legion Launch all the way through Night Hold. We took a break until we decided to form again 4/9/18 where our core is 5/11M-9/11M. We are reforming for the remainder of Legion and BFA expansion. Feel free to visit our website WWW.PREDOM.NET which is currently content is being added daily. We run Mythic+ daily and get 15's for everyone weekly. We raid Wednesday, Thursday and some Fridays 8PM CST to 11PM CST. We will be flexible on hours during the expansion.

I would love to talk to you on Discord - https://discord.gg/xKjdMBr
Add me to REAL ID - Tinyturd#11434

Thank you,

Turdslug
GM of Predominant
Ramrod could use recruits like you, add me for more info.

<Rigged>

Rigged of US-Thrall is a highly established Mythic/Heroic raiding guild currently running 5 raid teams all under one roof. We encourage any and all players to apply from a casual to a skilled level as we always have highly active players running Mythic+, hanging out in discord, or raiding. Our guild offers a great level of socialization to anyone and everyone if you are new!

Raid Teams:

SYLVANAS
Mythic Raiding Team - 8/11M
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed/Thurs

Current Needs: Warlock

PRIMETIME
Mythic Raiding Team - 5/11M
9:30-12:00 ET Tues/Thurs

Current Needs: Any Exceptional DPS

RAMROD
Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H
9:00-12:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: 1 Tank, Any DPS/Heals

ALEXSTRASZA
Heroic Raiding Team - 11/11H
8:00-11:00 ET Tues/Wed

Current Needs: Any DPS/Heals

TGIF - Coming soon.
Mythic Raiding Team - N/A
8:00-11:00 ET Fri/Sat

Current Needs: Any Class 955+! Logs are required.

How to Trial: Trial Process for our teams is determined based on the raid leaders feelings as to whether or not you fit with their group on top of showing how well you can perform. With that being said, all raiders should come prepared, display a good attitude towards the team, and the game as we are here to have fun but progress at a steady rate. RC Loot Council is required for all 5 raid teams.

Note: Despite what our current needs for our teams are, all DPS/Heals are encouraged to apply whatever class it may be. We do however want to recruit more players to run Mythic+ with. You are not required to raid in order to join, anyone is welcome!**

Sylvanas Streamer:
twitch.tv/tetronisius

Alexstrasza Streamer:
twitch.tv/lilfarriba

Ramrod Streamer:
twitch.tv/bcuddigan

Primetime Streamer:
twitch.tv/tjfaulk1

Ready to apply? Join our discord link posted down below to fill out our app in the recruitment channel!

If you would like to know more information/details feel free to contact me on discord @ Dark#6741 or on bnet at Beastmode123#1957.
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Druid – Guardian
Warrior – Protection
Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Hey Asmhtr, we raid a little earlier than what you have listed but if you can make it work we might be just what you are looking for in a guild. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good luck in your search
=========================================================
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 8/11 Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall is looking for a Tank and DPS.
At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Fulltime position available
Heals
Any (Full-time spots available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
DH
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”