Healer/DPS Looking for Raiding guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a 2-3 day semi-casual mythic raiding guild for BFA that raids no earlier then 6pm PST. Days don't really matter too much.

I took a break after NH and my guild of several years broke apart. Looking for a new fun/social style raiding guild to settle down in. I'm wiling the play just about any class/spec except for tanking, so if your guild has any wants or needs for BFA, I've raided at a high level as Healer and DPS on multiple healing and dps classes. I have no real desire to raid the current tier, mostly looking to level and raid first tier of BFA.

Any server or faction will work. I'm willing to transfer to any well populated server.

You can reach me at Zero#1219
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 2/11 Mythic. We are looking for a Resto Druid for our team.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

If you have any concerns please reach out to either of the following:
Sinalthor#1324 – GM and Raid Leader (Discord @ Sin#9002)
Pharuan#1896 - Officer
<Recursion> is now recruiting!

About us:
We are a small group of like-minded adults looking for other mature players to fill out our core raid team for BFA. To us, the word "Casual" means strong teamwork to complete as much content as possible, while still having fun during our 2 night raid week. We expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to increase DPS/Healing or find better ways to tank the boss for every encounter. We want raiders who are always trying to top their previous best. We do not want people who we have to constantly call out on discord for getting hit by avoidable damage. 11/11H AOTC Experienced.

Raid Schedule:
Wednesday/Friday evenings from 8-11pm EST.
This consists of heroic on Wednesday nights, and clean-up / normal on Friday.

We welcome any solid players, and are specifically looking for the following classes / roles:

Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact

DPS: Open
Healer: Rdruid, Hpally

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!

Contact Info:
http://recursion.site/
Xlor (Xlor11272)
Horum (Horum#1559)
Orchidia (Melicious#1794)
About Us

We are <Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera [7/11M]. We are looking for more players to fill out our roster as we Finish Antorus and prepare for BFA. We have cleared 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor,7/10 Mythic Nighthold, and 7/9 TOS. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in Burning Crusade from the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere.

{Expectations}

Supplies: We supply Cauldrons / Feasts. Vantus Runes will be provided by the guild for progression content. (Even though we Do provide Cauldrons during the course of raid. We still expect Raiders to have backups just in case)

Attendance: We need dedicated raiders who can make 80% or more of our raid times. We only raid 6 hours per week over 2 days, we expect our raiders to be able to commit to those times. We understand real life happens though.

Communication: Ability to listen to and use voice communications if necessary. We use Discord for all raids.

Add-ons: Download the add-on We expect all raiders to posses and use Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods or the like. As well as WeakAuras. And Angry Assignments.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable] Friday (progression): 745PM until 11PM Saturday (progression): 745PM until 11PM

Recruitment Needs

{Tanks}

Death Knight [Low] Demon Hunter [Low] Druid [Low] Monk [Low] Paladin [No] Warrior [Low]

{Healer}

Druid [Low] Monk [High] Paladin [Low] Priest (Holy) [High] Priest (Discipline) [Low] Shaman [High]

{Damage}

Death Knight [Medium] Demon Hunter [Medium] Druid (Balance) [High] Druid (Feral) [High] Hunter [Low] Mage (Arcane) [Medium] Mage (Fire/Frost) [Medium] Monk [Medium] Paladin [No] Priest [Med] Rogue [High] Shaman [Medium] Warlock [High] Warrior [Medium]

Contact Us

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670] Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 11/11 H

We are looking for exceptional raiders!

Returning from a small break after TOS, we are cutting edge players looking to round out our roster for Mythic Raiding in ABT and BFA. We are looking for players (current or returning) with mythic raiding experience. We are also farming heroic ABT to help returning mythic players gear up and prep. 
We take high priority on providing a fun and active community filled with knowledgeable and competitive players looking to down mythic content. Come BFA we will knock down mythic every tier and get cutting edge.

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760927570

Apply At
www.fatalgg.enjin.com

Questions
BNET: weezyb#1870
DISCORD:Bryce#8569
Come check out Turalyon! I am from <Reign> and We are definitely recruiting, but I like promoting our new realm as well because it's an amazing community!

We raid 9:30-12:30 EST T/W with an optional Monday and our current progression is 6/11M. You can contact me at shinks50#1291 if you are interested or check out this list of guilds if we dont fit:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762147417
Celestial Accord is a small guild on Turalyon dedicated to maintaining a semi-casual, friendly atmosphere for our raiders. We are currently 11/11N, 9/11H in Argus and are looking for a few motivated individuals to help round out our roster.

Our raid days are Tues 10pm EST and Sun 9pm EST. We also have an optional normal run on Wed at 9pm EST.

Currently open to all classes, with high need for ranged dps and heals.

For more info or to set up a trial, please contact Hekus @ Guldan#1325 or Bearstrike @ Rawrabear#1450
Adding people on Bnet that I feel fit my needs, thanks for all the interest!
Evening Zero,

I'm the recruitment officer of Pak Cafan on Dalaran. If you're still looking our info is below:

We are an adult guild of veteran gamers - a hybrid family/progression guild with roots in EQ1 whose WoW shard has been active on Dalaran since day one. Our core tenets rest upon the pillars of honesty, respect, and treating each other like family. If you are looking for a group of people who love a challenge and are dedicated to having each other’s backs we might be right for you.
Raid Times: Wednesday/Thursdays @9pm server time
Progress: 11/11 H ATBT
Contact Battletag: Peregryn#1292

Look forward to hearing from you!
~Pere
Hey Zero,

You might want to check out our post. We're a reroll that just started recruiting members. We've been working on officer recruitment and organization over the past couple weeks. Hope to see you soon but if not good luck finding a great home.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277343?page=1#post-2
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

7/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856